Friggin thieves

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
So, come in to work early to load up to head to the track.
Pull truck trailer around to load golf cart and car.
Go to pull out ramps to load golf cart first… friggin someone stole the ramps that slide out from the side. They even bothered to put the chain and pins back so I wouldn’t notice them missing at a quick glance.
Suckers!!
Guy I bought trailer has a set of ramps I can buy to replace ones that were stolen, buddy gonna run home and grab a set I can borrow for this weekend

IMG_0038.jpeg

Panic stop?? Fingers crossed they slid forward..... sux....how much can you get for those?? A whole dollar?

Panic stop?? Fingers crossed they slid forward..... sux....how much can you get for those?? A whole dollar?

200 bucks to get new ones, guess I will have to keep them inside or get someone to weld a hasp over them and put a lock on the friggin hasp

200 bucks to get new ones, guess I will have to keep them inside or get someone to weld a hasp over them and put a lock on the friggin hasp
Long bolt cutters are a thief's best friend. Especially when they can use ground level as leverage.

1: battery operated hand grinder with a thin wheel cuts thru a lot. Sorry to tell you only locks keep honest people - honest.
2) crack heads do more damage then I care to mention. May had been just a thief but I see lots of complaints of stolen stuff the last 3.5years. Make drugs legal they say… results.
3) illusion is your friend. After you get new ramps, block the view with a pallet or something. Anything to keep people from seeing what is there. They will pass over to another easier target.
SN: keeping inside is a better bet.
Sorry again for your loss.
Syleng1

Well…. To those who haven’t already figured it out. I am an idiot.
Buddy showed up with ramps to borrow. He crouches down and says…they are in there, just slid way back. He had borrowed the trailer from me a while back to pick up a car out of state. He could bend over far enough to see them. I couldnt :BangHead: :BangHead: :realcrazy::BangHead:

Well…. To those who haven’t already figured it out. I am an idiot.
Buddy showed up with ramps to borrow. He crouches down and says…they are in there, just slid way back. He had borrowed the trailer from me a while back to pick up a car out of state. He could bend over far enough to see them. I couldnt :BangHead: :BangHead: :realcrazy::BangHead:
Good they were there. False alarm!

Crap! I went to drug users and thieves.

I guess I owe them an apology. LMAO!
Glad you found them.

Good that they are still there.
Years ago we ran a car at Gulfport International Dragway. (South Miss.)
Plan in way back was few cold ones and a,stop at Union 76 Truck Stop in Slidell, La.
We eat drove home only stop.
At home no ramps, yepper, someone stole um at truck stop.

Not about ramps, but another thief story...
Years ago I bought new hydraulic jacks for my truck camper to make it easier to get on and off the truck. I went down to the storage yard where I kept the camper and spent the time to put them on since we were leaving on vacation in a couple of days. I went down the next day to put the camper on the truck and the brand new jacks were gone. Somebody must have been watching me put them on the day before.
Needless to say the start of our vacation was a few days late.

Crap! I went to drug users and thieves.

I guess I owe them an apology. LMAO!
Glad you found them.
Ahh it's ok, we will count it for one of the times thet did something no one knows they did.

-
Back