From the man on the hill

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I wish all of you here on forabodiesonly a very happy and blessed Christmas and an even better New Year on this Christmas morning.
Thank you all for the great times here this year, its great to see this site is number one in many ways.

You all rock yeah know :thumbsup:

imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

WOOD PEKKER DENO 011.jpg

Merry Christmas Mike! Rack em! Graphite stick?
Yep, for the picture only, I shoot with an Earl Strickland stick and a Viking, all wood, but most everyone that visits shoot with that Graphite stick, I have the tip worked and shaped good, wife shoots with it.

Merry Christmas 69 drop top :thumbsup:

Yep, for the picture only, I shoot with an Earl Strickland stick and a Viking, all wood, but most everyone that visits shoot with that Graphite stick, I have the tip worked and shaped good, wife shoots with it.

Merry Christmas 69 drop top :thumbsup:
Well I for one have spent a bit of time in his shop trying to whip him in a game of pool using that very stick. I can assure you, the man can shoot a mean game of pool! I think I am literally 0-100 Hah! There may have been some crown involved? Great times Cousin!

Well I for one have spent a bit of time in his shop trying to whip him in a game of pool using that very stick. I can assure you, the man can shoot a mean game of pool! I think I am literally 0-100 Hah! There may have been some crown involved? Great times Cousin!
Yep, and plenty of Crown was involved, great time making our first memory. As I watched the full moon settle in the northwest sky this old fart got some treadmill time in, going to check my game cameras in a few, see what I can put in the freezer.

-
Back