~~From Xcptshnl1, "I am so greatful!"~~

-
I like pintos, fried taters ,cornbread and cole slaw. With a big glass of sweet ice tea with ice froze in a flat pan and cracked. Has any one else ever eaten their pintos with a big spoon of miracle whip mixed in?

Daredevil: "NEVER" and probably not anytime soon. Is it good? If you say so i might have to give it a shot......small shot.
Small Block

pretty darn good. hard to ruin a good bowl of beans.my momma has done this for as long as i can remember.

I should have had y'all over for supper this evening... We had Oven baked Mesquite B-B-Q chicken leg quarters, home made mashed 'taters' ...From My Garden!!! My home made chicken gravy, corn muffins and home made buttermilk drop biscuits (both made in a muffin pans). A small mess of peas that my son Luke has been growing in the garden,

Oh, and for desert... Home Made Apple Pie with apples I had frozen from my Mothers orchard I picked last summer with plenty of cinnamon, cloves and brown sugar....Oh Boy,:cheers: I've got a few left overs if anyone's interested...:tonqe:

~Mary

~The Exceptional One :happy10:

-
Back