-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72/6-4drdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys. I am new to the forum. I Just purchased a 72 4 door dart /6. It came with 2 random front seats not very safely mounted so I would like get a bench seat which is what is suppose to go in there. I am located in Washington around the Seattle area. Thank you!

Hi Guys. I am new to the forum. I Just purchased a 72 4 door dart /6. It came with 2 random front seats not very safely mounted so I would like get a bench seat which is what is suppose to go in there. I am located in Washington around the Seattle area. Thank you!

I have a bench seat with headrests. Its in decent shape for its age, but could use some reupholstering on the drivers side. I am in Southern Oregon.

I have a 4 dr seat have a friend who lives here in AZ going to Yakima beginning of September he could probably bring it up if you need it pm for more info

I have a bench seat with headrests. Its in decent shape for its age, but could use some reupholstering on the drivers side. I am in Southern Oregon.

That is a little far but I don't want to rule you out just yet. Could you possibly pm me a picture of what you have. Thank you and thanks for replying.

Yea. I will tonight

Couldn't send photo through PM. Here it is.

IMG_20160825_204111925.jpg

IMG_20160825_204135018.jpg

IMG_20160825_204144039.jpg

Hey plumkrazee70! Could you tell me what year and car your seat came out of? I've got one that looks like yours and I'm trying to identify it. I sure appreciate it! Thanks a lot!

Hey plumkrazee70! Could you tell me what year and car your seat came out of? I've got one that looks like yours and I'm trying to identify it. I sure appreciate it! Thanks a lot!

It was from a '75 duster. I'm sure multiple a bodies had the same seat

I'm the guy coming up to Yakima. Im loading up this weekend. I'm leaving here on the 8th of September. Should be in Yakima on the 10th. I plan on heading over to Spanaway sometime that week. That will get AZMOPAR's seat closer assuming you buy it.

I have one out of a 72 Demon. Not sure how much shipping would be but I could check if you are interested. Also, I have a few more pictures if you want to see more
image (11).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back