Front coil over support

-
I like it. How many have you produced so far? What price do you plan to charge?

I like it Tory. As long as the bolts are running through the frame, with plates on both sides, in essence "sandwiching" the frame rail, I dont see any problems with it at all. Good job!

Looks good. I like the fact that it's bolt in. I look forward to seeing it in action.

Hey get this post over to mad dart he is working on lower control arms and needs a top shock mount--Steve

I'm sorry It's baddart who is building the lower control arm--Steve

Need more pics. :)

But from what I can see it is an interesting design.

Like the idea of coil overs without a bunch of welding.

Regards,

Joe dokes

Do you have anymore pictures of this set up? Have you set a shock and spring in there yet? I am curious how close the spring gets to that plate.

I figured there would b more interest in this.. strange.

i'm definitely interested in this, i was just waiting on price and when they would be available before i posted

Nice to see people stepping up with new products. It looks good.
The picture shows stock upper control arm. Is it designed to be compatible with stock uppers? Does it use stock lower shock mount on
lower control arm? Any pictures with a coil over intalled? One last question
how much for a set?

Looks good Tory and I like the fact that it is bolt in. Should be strong enough to offer enough support.

It looks great, is the back side boxed in ? Maybe weld tubes in the frame for the lower bolt holes. Real nice part.

Still waiting on whether or not he's going to make the to sell, timeframe, and cost.....

I like the concept

-
Back