Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trunk car /6 running car... Body work is done and the car is in primer.. Needs Interior and other odds and ends.. Will have pictures Saturday afternoon..

$1900 with a set of lowback seats.... $1600 without..

Or may trade for B body stuff pre 71 body parts, cars, 440 motors and so on...

Post up here if you want to see pics...

What parts are you looking for? I have 5 440 blocks and 2 340 blocks. I have a set of fair 69 Superbee fenders, etc, etc. I've got a lot of parts from A bodies too. Let me know what would it take to consider at trade. I've got a Year One repro six pack hood for a 69 Bee too.
Definetly interested - I have enough stuff hanging around here to make a deal.

Count me in on the pics Too!

Here are the pictures... What you see is what you get for the $1900 price tag... for th e$1600 you loose the front seats and console w/shifter.. Car is currently coluum shift automatic. Call me at 706-561-3568 Steve

10309001Large.jpg

10309002Large.jpg

10309003Large.jpg

10309004Large.jpg

10309005Large.jpg

10309006Large.jpg

What r u looking for in a trade? I got 68 corronet stuff, like fenders, hood, interior, wiring. I also have a 440 six pack motor with carbs but missing the intake. thanks

man I want it but im in the middle of two projects now. i,m probably lucky that youre not in tx. or la. or i,d have another project.

I got a PM from a guy the other day and he was talking that there were no deals anymore.

Holy crap!

The last two months have been overflowing with awesome deals.

What's in the water?

I got a PM from a guy the other day and he was talking that there were no deals anymore.

Holy crap!

The last two months have been overflowing with awesome deals.

What's in the water?

It's a notch too! lol!

I can't really say what it is but if I had to guess I would say it's the economy of course. I mean what else could it be?

That is a very, very, good looking car to start with!

I'm not going to tell johnnycuda about this one! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Hard to believe that for $1600 no one would want a running barracuda with the bodywork done... Times must be really ruff out there...I might just go ahead and buy it myself from my friend...I was planning on getting a Jeep to drive back and forth to work anyways next month.. I could get this allot cheaper...

Sorry dude, but I bought three last year, and one has a questionable motor. So I'm like you wantin someone to buy this 66K mile motor & cam & stuff so I can build the fresh motor for the only one on the road.

But I guess no one wants it unless I give it all away. And if I do that, then I'll be short for building the other motor.

but I'm just venting. no one really gives a ****. so I'll shut up now

good luck

Hard to believe that for $1600 no one would want a running barracuda with the bodywork done... Times must be really ruff out there...I might just go ahead and buy it myself from my friend...I was planning on getting a Jeep to drive back and forth to work anyways next month.. I could get this allot cheaper...

Interested in Duster trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back