FS: 72 340 Demon $950

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks pretty good. I've seen lots worse go for way more
Daryl

Wow, that looks like it is worth every penny...now if we could just see the floors. Other than that it looks pretty good.

IMHO... it's not worth that. It needs some inner fender work and has some work required in 1/4's

I know three people that looked at it and he's been coming down from 1600 to 995 his last auction to this.

It's a $600 car at best without a title.

On the other side of the world. I wonder if it has a sure grip 8.75? If so that's worth the $950. I wonder if it was black, yellow, or green?

We have also called on this Demon a month or more ago.

7 1/4 rear if memory is correct.

No way its worth 950.00 no title no streeing colum 1/4 cost 250.00 to 350.00 and you would need both sides for good ones floor may be gone you don't now .to have the seat redone would be very costly done right. thats whats wrong with the car market today . somebody got a peace of junk and asking big bucks for it. and some people buy it . thats cool it your money ....... its a 300.00 to 500.00 dollar car thats it just my 2 cent ...

Well that is to bad to here it is in such bad shape. I hope it finds a good home and is rebuilt. demons are getting rare now a days.

I don,t think a 340 H code car would have came with a 7 1/4 rear.Not in 72 anyway.My 73 Dart Sport 340 came with a 8 1/4.

I don,t think a 340 H code car would have came with a 7 1/4 rear.Not in 72 anyway.My 73 Dart Sport 340 came with a 8 1/4.

Im 99.9% sure that all H code Demons/Dusters came with an 8 3/4.
Correct me if Im wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back