Fugly here

-

fugly

Reaction score
Jim13 (340dart Here I think)sent me to look at the 62 wheelstander vid

Damon if you see this you may want to click on the banner at the top for the b body forum. kinda new but still growing.

Needville- about 9 minutes from Pete in the truck, 6 in the 51 and 4 in Fugly...:toothy10:

Fugly,Great AFB paper helped me alot thanks and welcome.

Welcome to FABO! Love the front end on that thing.

DSC03006.jpg

Jim13 (340dart Here I think)sent me to look at the 62 wheelstander vid

Damon this seems to be a great site. I have already bought a half a dozen things on here. I am the guy who had the 63 savoy that ran with the outsiders from fort worth. I have since sold my 63 and now have a 67 Dart GT Will be a 440 727 8 3/4 I am planning on having mark and them to stretch my wheelwells frame connectors etc. Your car still running good?

Welcome aboard from just northeast of you in Arkansas Fugly :cheers: Good to see another new member jump in and enjoy this great site.8)

Damon this seems to be a great site. I have already bought a half a dozen things on here. I am the guy who had the 63 savoy that ran with the outsiders from fort worth. I have since sold my 63 and now have a 67 Dart GT Will be a 440 727 8 3/4 I am planning on having mark and them to stretch my wheelwells frame connectors etc. Your car still running good?

Well alright!! Two of my favorite people on one of my favorite websites....DAGO:love7:

Well crap, guess I ain't going to look at them on the weekend...

-
Back