Fugly here

-
I remember Fugly from the old Moparstyle site....I haven't visited over there in a LONG time now!!! I'm mostly on the C body Dry Dock site as I have a 67 Chrysler 300. Other sites I visit are Moparts and FABO every once in a while. I started visiting this site because I was interested in finding an old Valiant or Dart....My 300 is my performance car, 440 TNT and a highly modified suspension.....I've made it into the equivalent of a "modern" performance car....

But, I'd like a simple car next time. Slant six and not really modify it....just fix it up and keep it close to stock...At least that's what I'm saying NOW!!

My mechanic friend told me about a lady who has a 66 Valiant Signet that belonged to her husband (since passed away). I've been trying to get him to talk her out of it....It has sentimental value to her...I can understand that, but I hate to see a car just sit there and ROT away...We'll see...Still keeping my fingers crossed!!

Damon this seems to be a great site. I have already bought a half a dozen things on here. I am the guy who had the 63 savoy that ran with the outsiders from fort worth. I have since sold my 63 and now have a 67 Dart GT Will be a 440 727 8 3/4 I am planning on having mark and them to stretch my wheelwells frame connectors etc. Your car still running good?

u ran with the outsiders? whats that? i know there is a blog called that!

hey fugly! can't wait to get my wheel stander going! here is some pics! love the early b bodies. here is mine

Me And Altered.jpg

silver stance.jpg

silver painted.jpg

505.jpg

-
Back