[Found!] Fuse box terminals, Headlight Switch Connector, Fuel sender connector with wire,

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattax

Just the facts, ma'am
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the new or used.
For my '67 Barracuda but all these were used on many years and models.
Updated
Headlight Switch connector, 2258102 FOUND
upload_2020-4-4_20-28-2.png

Fuse box terminals FOUND
upload_2020-4-4_20-19-55.png

Fuse holder with male spade terminal rivetted on.
Fuse holder with crimp terminal.

The ones in the A/C or rear defrost slot would be best but I prob could make others work.
or a used fusebox and I'll strip out the terminals as needed.
upload_2020-4-4_20-34-18.png

upload_2020-4-4_20-37-36.png

Connector to fuel sender cable complete (including terminal at other end).
In better shape than this one
upload_2020-4-4_20-41-6.png

Preferably with the wire all the back and including the grommet, and the terminal in the trunk connector.
upload_2020-4-4_20-44-29.png

These may be the part numbers
connector 2230985 FOUND. I'll splice this one in, but would prefer complete cable.
connector, cable with grommet 2257444
Seems to be the same cable used in A, B, and maybe C bodies for a number of years.

Last edited:
Those would work.
Barracudakid told me he had everything I needed for my 67, but not sure if he was referring to this want ad, or just the other one.
I'll find out later today.
Any idea whether shipping across the border will be an issue ?

been moving stuff back and forth across the border for years - no problems if shipping by Post Office - shipping cost would be +/- $US10

been moving stuff back and forth across the border for years - no problems if shipping by Post Office - shipping cost would be +/- $US10
Thanks. Good to know. My friend in US tried to get some items from UK and Royal Post apparently said it couldn't be sent at this time.
@65 Dartman
Barracudakid seems to have everything but if that doesn't work out on the connector, or the fuse terminals, I'll PM you guys.

Thanks. Good to know. My friend in US tried to get some items from UK and Royal Post apparently said it couldn't be sent at this time.
@65 Dartman

It appears that’s true. Apparently mail/packages cannot be shipped internationally for the time being. I shipped a package to another member in France and to another member in Switzerland. Tracking info says they were processed through the Jamaica Plains NY international sorting facility and enroute to their destination. I believe international mail from the US is flown by US flag carriers and none are flying to Europe, mail and packages will just sit in limbo until flights begin again. I’m not sure how it works between the US and Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back