Garage is finally done!

-

Richie

Reaction score
Here she is! It's bigger that it looks in the pics 16X26. Just have to put the man door on and the ramp.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 692
  • 004.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 617
  • 003.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 628
Congratulations Richie :cheers: your sliding door is the best way to go IMO
Just in time for Spring......... wait!!:coffee2: why do I see green grass already in Canada ?
We are just turning green here in northeast Arkansas :happy8:.
Keep us updated :thumleft:

Sweet! Nice looking garage you got there. Mine needs paint, thanks for reminding me...

Nice color scheme. You putting gravel around it or grass?

congrats on the progress

Right now we're just waiting to get a deal on some crush. One of my friends drives a dump truck and he may be able to pick some up some place..borrow some lol. You wouldn't believe the trenches the cement truck made in my lawn. Eight to ten inches deep in some places. The worse time of the year for it. Just after all of the snow has melted. When I take Butt-Head out to pee at night I almost bust an ankle every time. It's like falling off of a cliff. When we fill the path in it will make a perfect little driveway though. If we have some left we'll see. It would stay much cleaner with crush around it. Vinyl siding is pretty easy to clean though.

Putting crush around it and keeping the vegetation back is a good idea. I ended up pouring a sidewalk all the way around. Also makes for a dirt free storage area.

Congratulations Richie :cheers: your sliding door is the best way to go IMO
Just in time for Spring......... wait!!:coffee2: why do I see green grass already in Canada ?
We are just turning green here in northeast Arkansas :happy8:.
Keep us updated :thumleft:

I will. We should be insulating and dry walling it in a few months. Here in the Okanagan it can get up to 95' in the summer time and 0' in the winter.... if it's that kind of winter. It all depends so unless you want to bake or freeze you should insulate.

I will. We should be insulating and dry walling it in a few months. Here in the Okanagan it can get up to 95' in the summer time and 0' in the winter.... if it's that kind of winter. It all depends so unless you want to bake or freeze you should insulate.

Same here in Arkansas, and I am going to do the same, like you some winters are here and gone before you know it but some times (like this year it don't know what it wants to do) I am going to hang a ceiling (leas Cubic feet to heat and cool) in my little shop to help with the heat here in Arkansas, some times summer is here for at least 9 month. Enjoy :cheers:

-
Back