Garage Shame

-

JAndrea

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So... I've been buried in a bathroom gut/remodel project, with a broken foot, and my daighter's high school grad party upcoming.

And this is the state of my garage... it's been killing me!

Bathroom turned out great... cant wait to clean the garage and then come the middle of June to start in on my car again.

IMG_4180.JPG

IMG_4282.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

Nice bathroom! I sympathize with your garage plight. I have recently been reorganizing and cleaning mine myself. It's a chore to say the least.

Restroom looks killer! Nice job!

Garage could be a lot worse. I've been in garages where you can barely walk through them they have so much crap...

Restroom looks killer! Nice job!

Garage could be a lot worse. I've been in garages where you can barely walk through them they have so much crap...
Thanks! Creepy garages are no fun.

Really nice job on the bathroom. But I hate seeing Mopars being used as storage areas. You gotta get out there and get that thing on the road.

The garage could be worse, I can still see the walls.

Bathroom turned out great. Just about finished with my bath remodel. I believe I have more stuff pile on top of my car though. Hoping to get to it or at least uncover it soon but of course my wife has other ideas as she wants a refresh on the bedroom next.

I feel your pain, but honestly, it could be worse. Like my shop. I had BIG plans this winter to completely go through my car, but the weather was wretched (shop is unheated and uninsulated) and you couldn't swing a dead cat by the tail without knocking over multiple piles of crap. So I spent most of the time cleaning, organizing, throwing things out or selling them. Two loads to the dump and many CL ads later you can actually get around in there. A new workbench and storage area also improved things. It made a huge difference, and now I can actually work on the car. Duh. Here are a couple of before-and-after photos of the mess.

Nice job on the bathroom, by the way!

20160803_141030_1494511813361_resized.jpg
20160809_211109_1494511813783_resized.jpg
20170219_203149_resized.jpg
20170219_203200_resized.jpg

Awesome pics... especially the messy ones. I walked into a guy's (craigslist) garage last summer to buy some wheel dollies from him... it was like walking into a showroom. Pristine Coronet here, Beautiful Charger there, Convertible Cougar over there... neatly organized parts spread out all over his clean, red/white tiled floor, color coded bolts that he was in the process of spray painting... wow, it was a little like heaven, which explains why i felt a little out of place ;) So, it's nice to see what a 'real' garage looks like!

Bathroom turned out great. Just about finished with my bath remodel. I believe I have more stuff pile on top of my car though. Hoping to get to it or at least uncover it soon but of course my wife has other ideas as she wants a refresh on the bedroom next.
ouch.

So... I've been buried in a bathroom gut/remodel project, with a broken foot, and my daighter's high school grad party upcoming.

And this is the state of my garage... it's been killing me!

Bathroom turned out great... cant wait to clean the garage and then come the middle of June to start in on my car again.

View attachment 1715046415

View attachment 1715046417

View attachment 1715046418

View attachment 1715046419
That garage dont look as bad as you think....
Daughter Graduation 1st.
Barracuda Graduation 2nd....LOL

Dude, your garage looks better than my bathroom! 3 boys keeps wife busy as heck. I'd post my garage but I'm afraid guys in white will show up....

-
Back