Gen 3 Hemi mounts for a '66 Valiant

-

IowaHawk127

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a little help. Trying to do my homework before swapping out the tired 318 in my Valiant to either a gen 3 Hemi or a 383. Having difficulty finding a set of motor mounts that will work for the 2006 5.7 Hemi that we are looking for drop in. Does anybody have a solution or know where to look for something that will work? I know there are some modern Hemi early Valiants running around. Probably not many, but there are a few.

Thank you for any able you're able to provide.

USCT Motorsports is working on my 66 Dart and putting a Hellcat in I’ll let you know as I get updates. But they make a set of mounts for 67+ that they are going to try

TTI does GenIII engine mounts. For a 66 Not sure.Worth a call.

It is really tight. I have a 65 dart. Same engine bay size. No one makes an off the shelf mount kit. You can purchase a k member setup and mount a Gen 3 easier. You can make your own mounts and come up an exhaust manifold idea that will clear the steering box. I have a Gen 3 mounted in my 65 dart but my install is not an easy weekend project. Lot of fabrication because I centered my engine.

USCT Motorsports is working on my 66 Dart and putting a Hellcat in I’ll let you know as I get updates. But they make a set of mounts for 67+ that they are going to try

I am interested in what becomes of the USCT idea being built.

-
Back