Getting Evicted

-
So will they allow you to stay if you pay the late rent? It sounded like you're just in between rent due and insurance check being cut?

If you have a paypal acct, people willing to help could send it quick, so you could pay the rent and hopefully avoid this bad situation.

that's what im thinking! As said im in for a 100 if this gets off the ground. MT

I can pony up $100. We can use paypal to email addy.

Come on folks lets help this family out.

Tom

We got two-fifty. Pony up, boys. Every dollar helps.

Captain,

I can bump another $100 if someone else pledges $100. After that I will pledge $10 for every $50 pledged, until we get enough to pay the late rent.

Just saw Marla's pledge, so I am in for $200. That makes $450

Tom

Been pretty close to the street myself too and the Salvation Army helped us out forever endearing themselves to my family. Post up a Paypal and I'll help out too.

We are our Brothers Keeper !

Captain,

We are at $450 and for every $50 pledge I will add $10. But we need to hear from Tom to get this rolling. Others are willing to help as well.

Tom
Im still In for 100, good going guys! I KNEW we could get this rolling! yes Pay Pal works great! MT:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::burnout:

Tim,

We need to dig deep. So I am going to up my add on pledge to $ 15 for each future pledge of $ 50 bucks. Can anyone that has pledged already go a bit deeper as well?

Tom

I'm in for a Hondo. Don't have PayPal though. Pm me the address to mail it to.

just skip a nice meal this week so a fellow human does not kicked to the curb! It could be YOU! God Bless MT

-
Back