Getting Evicted

-
Wow what an amazing bunch of people out here who have offered to help me and my family out. Thank You all for your kind words, prayers and donations. I cannot even begin to put into words how thankful Dee and I are for your kindness.

Wow what an amazing bunch of people out here who have offered to help me and my family out. Thank You all for your kind words, prayers and donations. I cannot even begin to put into words how thankful Dee and I are for your kindness.

Shut up, and pay the rent! lol

Well I m not giving them ANYTHING until I get confirmation that we can stay if I give them the rent. Im really leaning on the side of just moving out of here due to the fact my lease is up in Sept and they have already informed me a couple months back they would be raising the rent to $1100 month. That is out of my budget right now with being out of work. So I am looking at rentals on Craigslist and hoping to score a house that is close to the one I am in now.

Well I m not giving them ANYTHING until I get confirmation that we can stay if I give them the rent. Im really leaning on the side of just moving out of here due to the fact my lease is up in Sept and they have already informed me a couple months back they would be raising the rent to $1100 month. That is out of my budget right now with being out of work. So I am looking at rentals on Craigslist and hoping to score a house that is close to the one I am in now.

My son presently lives in Downtown Orlando in a high rise. He has a "1 bedroom" apartment, but it's really more like and "efficiency". He pays over $1000.00 a month for it, because in on the 28th floor, and he has a great view. Also a nice gym, and a pool on the roof, and a parking space, etc.

He's moving to a suburban 2 bedroom. 2 full baths, Kitchen, living room, dining room and den/office, and a garage for $400.00 a month, less. It's closer to the Disney side of Orlando. $00.00 a month savings, and about 1200 square feet more apartment, aa garage. This was a no-brainer. lol

Duster, money on the way by snail mail. We are only about 2hrs apart. Should be there by Tuesday.

Good luck Bud

Tom funds sent your way via Paypal. I have been there many years ago and know what you are up against. I only wish the best for you and your family. Chuck

So I have another option if need be. I hav a 24' pull behind RV I can put all my furniture into storage and get a truck with a hitch and hook up the RV and stay at a campground for the summer. It would allow me to save up more cash towards a rental and also give me time to look around for a suitable rental home. I called a RV park and the rate to rent a site monthly is around $600 including electric. This is sounding more appealing to me because it would give me time to consider my options regarding searching and also having to vacate my home in a hurry. I will need to find a place to put the Duster and that may be an issue.

So I have another option if need be. I hav a 24' pull behind RV I can put all my furniture into storage and get a truck with a hitch and hook up the RV and stay at a campground for the summer. It would allow me to save up more cash towards a rental and also give me time to look around for a suitable rental home. I called a RV park and the rate to rent a site monthly is around $600 including electric. This is sounding more appealing to me because it would give me time to consider my options regarding searching and also having to vacate my home in a hurry. I will need to find a place to put the Duster and that may be an issue.

This sounds like a good plan. Rushing around with your head cut usually ends up with some kind of a bad decision. Plus kids love camping.

My son presently lives in Downtown Orlando in a high rise. He has a "1 bedroom" apartment, but it's really more like and "efficiency". He pays over $1000.00 a month for it, because in on the 28th floor, and he has a great view. Also a nice gym, and a pool on the roof, and a parking space, etc.

He's moving to a suburban 2 bedroom. 2 full baths, Kitchen, living room, dining room and den/office, and a garage for $400.00 a month, less. It's closer to the Disney side of Orlando. $00.00 a month savings, and about 1200 square feet more apartment, aa garage. This was a no-brainer. lol

Be careful, sometimes you get what you pay for, there are a few really bad high crime area's around oakridge road and the mall.

DM, looking forward to hearing how you resolve this. A year from now will most certainly find you in a better place, a better situation. Do keep us posted.
And for those of you who have not yet donated and have a few to spare, they ain't out of the woods yet.
Please help if you can.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll let you know how this turns out. I still will call the rental company tomorrow and see what I can do. But as stated why put off what I know I'll have to do in the future and move?I just want to either arrange to get into another home or get everything into storage and get out of here.Again Thank You everyone who has reached out to help my family.

I will be bringing Dee to UNC Chapel Hill ER later today. She is having a lot of issues with her health right now and the symptoms she has could be related to CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) She has a history of heart problems in her family and she has had a lot of fluid build up in her lower legs and ankles and a very raspy cough and is having some bresthing issues and she is getting weaker and weaker and barely has the strength to get up from a sitting position. I wanted to bring her last night but she is insisting that she go when she is ready, She has told me she wants to go to the ER and thats a good thing because she is very stubborn when it comes to going to any doctors. I pray that the diagnosis is not going to bring us more bad news. I told her that if they admit her that it is the best thing for her.My daughter and I have been packing things and I'll have a storage unit tomorrow. She is worried about packing and cannot really do anything physically but she can make decisions on what to keep and what to toss out, and she wants to be here to make those determinations. I told her I would pack it all and we can go through it when the time comes to unpack everything. I will update as soon as I get home.

I say get here to the ER doctor for sure. we have absolutely nothing if we don't have our health. throw everything in boxes and like you say, go thru it all later!

Been here at hospital since four thirty. They have given her an EKG, took blood and urine samples. She just came back from x ray and they just started an IV. Waiting on doctor to come back to get results.

-
Back