Getting Evicted

-
I spoke to Dee and She told me that she is probably going to have a biopsy tomorrow. She has had another set of CT Scans today. We are still waiting results.

Tom,

Prayers for Dee, you and family.

Be strong for your kids & family, tears are okay for anything this important.

I am very happy that you would come to us-it is necessary to share when the burden is too much. Love you man, you can do this.

Thanks, love you all here too. Even though I have not been posting for a while and have been absent from the forums, I have been busy with taking care of family with Dee having been sick since Oct 2013. I have become the cook, cleaner, homework helper, caregiver for Dee while she has been sick. As well as providing for the family full time. I never really had all the "house" responsibility that I got now because Dee took care of that before she got sick. Her worsening condition has really made reflect on the meaning of how easy it is to potentially loose the people who matter the most. Love your families even if you are single, you can still love the family you were raised in. Life is short and precious, even though we all go through hardships the only thing that matters is trust in God and family and friends. Thanks everyone out here, you all are the most awesome people and I treasure all my FABO family!!!!!

We are here for you, Tom....I put your family on our prayer list for our men's group/Bible study tonight....it's that important to me....so hang in there, bud.
We never know what curveballs life is gonna throw....swing if you think it's in the strike zone.
A lot of folks here that seriously care.

Just got home. I hated to leave her out there at the hospital but my daughter needs to get to school at 6:30 AM and grandaughter on the bus for school at 8. I know that guys are not suposed to cry but I honestly can say I cried most of the way home and am crying right now, I just really do not know how much more I can deal with right now.

Jesus wept, and he is the epitome of manhood! Who says "men aren't supposed to cry? Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.:prayer:

I just got off the phone with Dee. Doctors have diagnosed her with cervical and uterine cancer and it has spread. Worst news I did not need to hear, I am on my way to Chapel Hill to be with her and talk with her Dr's

Crap. Sorry to hear that, bro. Go be with your wife as she needs you now. We'll keep up the prayers.

The oncologist came in and talked with us about an hour ago, He said that Dee has a large mass on both her ovaries, cervix and upper abdominal wall as well as on her lungs. She will remain hospitalized. They will be doing biopsy tomorrow to get more tissue samples. No promises on prognosis. But they did say that surgery is not an option. I guess that it's. Now in Gods hands.

Just remember your family need you to be strong. Your girls and your wife. Like I said a while ago it could be any of us in in the same boat. Tim

The oncologist came in and talked with us about an hour ago, He said that Dee has a large mass on both her ovaries, cervix and upper abdominal wall as well as on her lungs. She will remain hospitalized. They will be doing biopsy tomorrow to get more tissue samples. No promises on prognosis. But they did say that surgery is not an option. I guess that it's. Now in Gods hands.

Tom,

Please call these people for a consult. You need to at least get opinion from NCI center.

UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center

Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Comprehensive Cancer Center
Norman E. Sharpless, M.D.
Director

450 West Drive, CB 7295
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599
Main: (919) 966-3036
Information or Appointments: 1-866-869-1856

Not sure if this is where Dee is already. Just want to make sure she is getting best options.

Tom

Sorry to hear about the latest bad news, hang in there and I will keep you all in my prayers, especially Dee.

She's at UNC Memorial Hospital on Manning Drive. I am not sure of affiliation. Im still here with her but getting ready to leave for the long drive back home.

Great news, Dee was discharged from the hospital this evening. I just got her home and she is resting comfortably. She had the option to spend the next week in the hospital and await the biopsy results but she wanted to come home. And I am glad she is home. We will know how much of a battle it will be next week when we go back and get the results of her biopsy. She is by no means out of the woods yet, please keep the prayer chain strong if you could. We are so very thankful again to everyone out here who has helped out my family with donations and prayers. I got a storage unit today and we are packing up the house and moving out by next week. I also will be hopefully picking up the new rig tomorrow to move the furniture as well as pull my RV to a campground where we will rent a site by the month and spend the summer camping. I found a 1999 Dodge Ram 350 15 passenger van with about 200K but very well maintained and the seats are all out except the two front ones. This gives me an additional 12' of cargo space behind the seats to the back door. Truck has a 360 V8 and runs very well and looks really good for the year. Ill post pics when I pick it up (hopefully tomorrow) I went this direction because it was the best option for us right now with the short time we have to get out of this house. Rental company does not want to barter the back rent (One month) so screw them. I am outta here. Again thanks to everyone out here and to Mopar Tim for starting the fundraising efforts for us. I owe you all so much, I could never pay it all back but I promise whrn I get back on my feet again I certainly will pay it forward here on FABO as I have done in the past.

Great news, Dee was discharged from the hospital this evening. I just got her home and she is resting comfortably. She had the option to spend the next week in the hospital and await the biopsy results but she wanted to come home. And I am glad she is home. We will know how much of a battle it will be next week when we go back and get the results of her biopsy. She is by no means out of the woods yet, please keep the prayer chain strong if you could. We are so very thankful again to everyone out here who has helped out my family with donations and prayers. I got a storage unit today and we are packing up the house and moving out by next week. I also will be hopefully picking up the new rig tomorrow to move the furniture as well as pull my RV to a campground where we will rent a site by the month and spens the summer camping. I found a 1999 Dodge Ram 350 15 passenger van with about 200K but very well maintained and the seats are all out except the two front ones. This gives me an additional 12' of cargo space behind the seats to the back door. Truck has a 360 V8 and runs very well and looks really good for the year. Ill post pics when I pick it up (hopefully tomorrow) I went this direction because it was the best option for us right now with the short time we have to get out of this house. Rental company does not want to barter the back rent (One month) so screw them. I am outta here. Again thanks to everyone out here and to Mopar Tim for starting the fundraising efforts for us. I owe you all so much, I could never pay it all back but I promise whrn I get back on my feet again I certainly will pay it forward here on Fabe as I have done in the past.

DUster... I've owned 6 dodge vans over the years, all gave me good service. My 1986 van I sold to a friend with 301,000 miles on it, and he added another 150,000 to that, and sold it, Gin. Original engine, trans and rear. Biggest issue seemed to be water pumps, about even 40,000 miles or so. They were less than 50 bucks, so it wasn't a big deal every 3 years or too. Best of luck wit the 350.

-
Back