Getting ripped off by a fellow member

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least, even if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of the return, leave feedback. That’s the way that other people know if they can trust that seller. If you don’t leave feedback they can just do it again and again.

Always pay with Paypal and never ever, ever gift the payment.

If the seller won’t pay the transaction fee, then pay it or don’t buy it. IMHO

this is clearly a misrepresentation by the SELLER man up and do the right thing .

how crappy to be ripped off by a fellow member...... When you sell something on here. BE HONEST. Thanks for nothing badlilred. $165 down the toilet what a jackass
look you ( name calling removed) its new never was run i didnt see it i posted photos of the intake you didnt see it ive been on since 2004 i help poeple i donttry to ripped no one off i sale stuff really fair and try to work with poeple you came off with a smart *** attitude to me why didnt you look at the photos i didnt see it and do you reallythink if i was trying to rip u off i would have post the photos of the intake comeon be smart i didnt see it and you didnt see aftet 10 days of back and forth you want your money back send it back less shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel like you are the first one. I bought a hood, he sent me pictures and somehow he missed where it was hit on leading edge, $250.00 wasted .
Jim

how crappy to be ripped off by a fellow member...... When you sell something on here. BE HONEST. Thanks for nothing badlilred. $165 down the toilet what a jackass
You want your money back less shipping and no excuse my wife box it up she didnt see it she dont pay attention to the part i was in texas working it was new and never ran it was on the shelf for many years send it back ill give you your money back on way thats fair as hell step up ididnt see it you didnt see it sold toyou at a really fair price but i will step up give u a refund upon the return of it one way shipped you eat one by not seeing it me eat one by not seeing it done fair

look you ( name calling removed) its new never was run i didnt see it i posted photos of the intake you didnt see it ive been on since 2004 i help poeple i donttry to ripped no one off i sale stuff really fair and try to work with poeple you came off with a smart *** attitude to me why didnt you look at the photos i didnt see it and do you reallythink if i was trying to rip u off i would have post the photos of the intake comeon be smart i didnt see it and you didnt see aftet 10 days of back and forth you want your money back send it back less shipping
You have been here long enough to know the rules here, name calling will not be tolerated , thank you...

That intake is worth every dime that you paid for it. If you don't want to keep it relist it for what you have in it somebody will buy it.

But mention the crack.
He sent me a? What was I supposed to know what he wanted to do I can't read his mind but like I said I'll eat shipping one way he eats a ship in the other way I'll give his money back I didn't see it he didn't see it so we both blind fools my wife boxed it up she don't know my part I was in Texas working he wants his money back I'll give his money back shipping one way he eats the ship in the other way cuz we both did not see it he needs to man up and tell me that he wanted his money back not sent me a? He wants his money back it's here I'm done with

Refund?? Less shipping? That's be badlilred, full refund. You blew it, in your words "new" that means NEW!
71 dart swinger, you are 100% in the right here.

Then fix "YOUR HONEST" mistake.
Well he looked at the pictures it was no who want to be a smart but it was new to me it was new to him so it's new then right but it was noon ever ran Africa money back last shipping I posted pictures I wasn't hiding anything it's on the floor by to look at it and see it that was an honest mistake on both parties if you want to be that way about it I didn't make you mad you didn't make you mad it looked pictures he decided he wanted

He basically paid $125 for an take $40 for the shipping on the thing he got a deal when we bought it new used aftermarket don't matter he looked at it he wanted it he was happy with it when you bought it nobody held a gun to his head I'm offering the solution to the problem if he wants it fine I'm done with situation

Wow, is this how you got your stable of cars?? Around $200,000 in what 10 dusters? All class
Well he looked at the pictures it was no who want to be a smart but it was new to me it was new to him so it's new then right but it was noon ever ran Africa money back last shipping I posted pictures I wasn't hiding anything it's on the floor by to look at it and see it that was an honest mistake on both parties if you want to be that way about it I didn't make you mad you didn't make you mad it looked pictures he decided he wanted

He basically paid $125 for an take $40 for the shipping on the thing he got a deal when we bought it new used aftermarket don't matter he looked at it he wanted it he was happy with it when you bought it nobody held a gun to his head I'm offering the solution to the problem if he wants it fine I'm done with situation

It doesn't matter what the OP said, the fact is that he bought an intake with a crack in it that was advertised as new. He shouldn't need to look at the pics close enough to see a hairline crack. He didn't receive what he paid for and should be refunded, including shipping. I don't believe he should be out any money for this. It was in Badlilred's posession and he should have made sure it was ok before selling it as new.

As it says NEW. NEVER USED. I didn’t
like I wrote in beginning of this thread. Not looking to get money back. I am out my money. Just wanted to share my experience. Yes a few days went past. You didn’t apologize or anything. You didn’t offer a refund. You didn’t do squat. After I explained I couldn’t send you pictures. You still didn’t respond. Being a gold member since 2004 it safe to say you probably new I couldn’t send you a picture You didn’t respond until I blasted you for your “new” “ never used” intake.

Um....

New parts can have cracks too.....

Seems like refund Less shipping is the internet standard. You buy from an individual, you run this risk. Throwing someone's reputation on the line if the refund less shipping offer is made is a bit extreme. Exactly how much time went by from, Houston we have a problem, to, No response or a get lost?

I must admit, I listed a part recently, didn't do my homework, and could've sold it in error. That's a mistake and expense for everybody involved. Honest seller and honest buyer both lose a little, no matter what, when that happens. But trashing someone just cements hard feelings and recovers nothing. If it's fraudulent by intent, that's one thing. If it's a mistake that's another.
That seller has been here long enough, I'd call it a mistake, issue an apology, and try to minimize losses for both.

OP, it sucks. It really does. But are you POSITIVE he's TRYING to rip you off? New parts can be bad, too, and people miss those issues until..... someone finds them. There can be a lot of people missing the same issue. Including you when you looked at the pics, so regardless, you made the same mistake the seller is claiming.

you can send links to pics via PM's here, do it all the time. Shoot it to your facebook acccunt, right click the pic on facebook and copy the HTML tag, paste it into the PM. that crack aint the end of the world, but new is new.

If I were the seller in a situation like this, I would refund the money and also send the buyer a return shipping label to cover his cost to return it. It was advertised a NEW. Period. The seller should also learn from mistakes and make sure he knows the true condition of what he is advertising. This is 100% the seller's fault. The blurry photo that shows a 'hint" of the crack could easily be overlooked unless you have the benefit of already knowing there is a crack there to look for.
Give the guy his money back. -all of it. Be a decent man

Listed as NEW it should be in new condition. Inspection of pictures prior to purchase shouldn't be required. Does anyone examine a photo for issues when they buy new from Jegs or Summit? If a manifold comes from them with cracks they, as the seller, would be expected to make it 100% right.

If I were the seller in a situation like this, I would refund the money and also send the buyer a return shipping label to cover his cost to return it. It was advertised a NEW. Period. The seller should also learn from mistakes and make sure he knows the true condition of what he is advertising. This is 100% the seller's fault. The blurry photo that shows a 'hint" of the crack could easily be overlooked unless you have the benefit of already knowing there is a crack there to look for.
Give the guy his money back. -all of it. Be a decent man
Yo dude the photos was not blurry I didn't see it he looked at the photos and didn't see it so it's so you're it was New Lebanon motor mistake was made offered me refund honest mistake he didn't see it and I showed pictures of the intake clear pictures not blurry pictures put your glasses back on

As it says NEW. NEVER USED. I didn’t

like I wrote in beginning of this thread. Not looking to get money back. I am out my money. Just wanted to share my experience. Yes a few days went past. You didn’t apologize or anything. You didn’t offer a refund. You didn’t do squat. After I explained I couldn’t send you pictures. You still didn’t respond. Being a gold member since 2004 it safe to say you probably new I couldn’t send you a picture You didn’t respond until I blasted you for your “new” “ never used” intake.
You had my email address you could have sent the pictures email all that hair monitor might for a body only I stay in stays logged on I don't sit here and watch you every minute of the day I went trying to rip nobody off I'm sorry that they can't live a crack in there I didn't see it I posted good photos you didn't see it if I had fun had it I wouldn't post pictures of the top of the intake I did not see it and officials were clearly wasn't blurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back