GF Gettin' The Hang Of It...

-

Thrashard340

Reaction score
My girlfriend hardly ever buys anything Mopar for me. She'll never buy parts because she's afraid she might buy the wrong one. But she works near a mall and was shopping on lunch the other day and decided to pick me up a few early birthday presents that were on sale. Shouldn't couldn't pick out just one, SO SHE BOUGHT THEM ALL!!!:toothy7:

I put the A-body front and center for you guys...hehe.

Moparmisc052208 004.jpg

Sounds like a keeper. Of course, I am sure many will want to know if there is a sister available. ;-) B-day beer/beverage is on me next time we meet up.

Sounds like a keeper. Of course, I am sure many will want to know if there is a sister available. ;-) B-day beer/beverage is on me next time we meet up.

LOL! Thanks GTX. Not to worry, B-day is still over a month away. And the sister is already taken :sad5:

LOL! Thanks GTX. Not to worry, B-day is still over a month away. And the sister is already taken :sad5:

Then ... perhaps a cousin, a single youthful mother, an acquaintance/stranger ... ;-)

Come on, help a brotha out (well ... not me but some of the other local FABO bretheren).

Then ... perhaps a cousin, a single youthful mother, an acquaintance/stranger ... ;-)

Come on, help a brotha out (well ... not me but some of the other local FABO bretheren).

Yeah, but I can't imagine any of the mopar studs on this forum having problems finding their Mopar gal.:-D

Very cool of her. Makes it nice whene they start to come around an even start getting into it with you.

Good for you Dude.... just make sure you show her your appreciation, the RIGHT way. It's hard to find someone whom is onboard with your interests.

Thanks guys. Although she's not into Mopars herself, I'm just happy that she recognizes that I am. :cheers:

What a sweetheart!

Does she remember what store she got them from, I could use some new T-shirts like those.
Maybe they have those in the same store down here in Ga.

She IS a keeper. Just remember to pick up little trinkets that she likes.

....and remind her how blessed you are to be with her.

I think I have several of those shirts to, And yes, the gf got them at eh mall. At the Steve and Barry's store

Excelent!!!!!!! Good girl. She's a tryin! Did good kid!!!

I've shopped there before. Got several jackets when their price for everything was $7.99

-
Back