Ghetto Test

-
Do you like drag racing mtandrews??? Heres the drag strip I hang out at...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwEtkQsb_Ss"]YouTube- ShadySide 10.5s ShootOut[/ame]

I'm a big doorslammer fan. Always have been since a kid that grew up at Detroit Dragway and Woodward Avenue (walking distance from home). Got some bad *** iron out there but the track don't seem to like it!

OK I hit a 139 and I'm only 29 years old . Age ain't a factor . I'm a nerdy white guy who lives in New Mexico . Pretty fly for a white guy huh

I got a big ol Aliquippa, Pennsylvania 193.

Grew up in da hood and my nickname was "the ghost".

Can you guess why?

I got a big ol Aliquippa, Pennsylvania 193.

Grew up in da hood and my nickname was "the ghost".

Can you guess why?

This one is a head scratcher spaz----------- I'll take a wild guess anyway, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-------- Was it because you wore casper under-roos?????

I had a 150! Growing up in rural Alabama has its advantages! I have me an edumacation an errythang, but I am busted ghetto redneck. I should have gotten extree credit for multiple switches and also cuz my mom bought me the sears tough skin jeans in an orangish brown so that the orangish brown soil wouldn't show up as stains. I also had "cookies" or plastic soled ked's knock offs in the same color. It's a good thing that color was popular in the 70's!

-
Back