Glad to be here.

-

Andyz

Reaction score
Hi all,
I joined a couple of weeks ago and have been blown away by great info, parts for sale and users on this site. I cant believe it took me this long to get joined up.
About my car; i have a 64 Dart Gt, slant 6, factory 4 speed, white exterior, black interior with matching GT stripe. I have owned it for 20 years now and a lot has been done. First round got the engine done with a +.030 bore and stock bottom end, big valve head, Offy 4 bbl with a 390 cfm Holley, Clifford dual exhaust shorties, new PST front end rebuild, sway bar and of course Cragar SS with BFG tires. The body work was done by me about 10 years ago. It was pretty straight to begin with. Good thing, since it was my first body project. I had it professionally painted.
The car has been in the garage untouched for the last 10 years. I finally got the bug to get it up to date and back on the road. I finally put in a 8.75" rear, slip yoke 4 speed and disc brakes on all 4 corners. This allowed me to update to 4.5" bolt pattern wheels. I have also been working on a supercharger setup for the slant. I have the brackets, discharge tube, Demon 650 BT, MSD boost module made up for it, but will not install in on this motor yet. I hope to have the NA slant up and running next week and then on the road again. I will likely build a beefier slant for the boost.
Thanks again for this great site and hope to be a help to others as well as get help here.

AndyZ

Awesome!! Welcome to the site . Please do post some pics. We love Car ****!!

Welcome to FABO Andy! Sound like a great car and you have a lot of history with it.....very cool!

Enjoy the site...Good people & Good info.

Here are some images. Ih ad 7" wide Cragars on it but they rubbed on the front. I changed them to 6" later on. Headlights frenched in.

Attachments

• White Dart 2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Dart supercharger pulley.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Dart_Blower.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 109
  • White Dart.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 106
Welcome! This is a fun place. I hope you enjoy it here. Love your 64 and it sounds like it's a fun car. Hope to see more pics and updates on that supercharger. toolmanmike

Thanks all.
I just got the new slip yoke close ratio trans installed today. New rear is in (8.75" 3.55:1) and all 4 corners with SSBC disc brakes. New drive line next. Hope to take it for a spin for the first time in 12 years in a couple of weeks!

-
Back