Glamour Shots.. '62 Valiant Wagon

-
Ok, what ya got under the hood ? I see the twice pipes out back.

No, Previous Owner Added clifford shorties, Offy 4 Hole Intake, and a Holley 390.. It Needs Engine work... If you drive behind me you'll think it's a Citroen 2CV by the exhaust flavor..
I'll get it done right with a Proper Head and Cam. and Proper Distributor Curve.

I thinks that The Previous Owner Did just the typical intake / Exhaust Bolt ons without Doing the Head or Cam. It Feels sneezy and wheezy compared to my other stuff..... Give me some Time and Let the Money Tree Grow a Bit and I'll get it sorted properly.

Having tooooo much Fun with My '64 and Track Day$ and AutoX.

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Here's another one:
52037117004_1dcba40b5a_c.jpg

My wife claims the 62 Lancer.. I told her we need to thin the herd, she said sell it IF you can get $5000 (engine is out of it)...... it will be here after I am dead. LOL

We took the Car for Ice Cream Last Nite. I do need to get those Seat Belts installed.

The Front Tires are burning off as well - Found something ridiculous like 3/4" toe in.. Got that fixed, but it needs a complete alignment and all of the parts (Ball Joints / Rod Ends / Idler and Pitman Arm) are original so I a guessing there is some wear there.

-
Back