Glamour shot ...

-

65-440

Reaction score
Ok, I had to do it. Looked so good sitting there, begging for a picture ! Drove 100+ miles to a show in Scotland neck, NC today. Small town, nice show ....

20170909_101757.jpg

If you zoom the lens and get back further, you will do away with the "fat ***" look. Looks great. Me? Got my old *** kicked today junking out a filthy Dakota.

Nice! That will be one of those photos you will post a lot. I have taken hundreds of shots of both my cars but I only have 3 or 4 absolute favorites.

Man your Dart Looks Stunning!! Do you think you will make it to Henderson N.C. , Ocotober 21? Awesome show, over 500 cars. Im in hopes, that we'll be finished and can attend with the vert.
Martin

Man your Dart Looks Stunning!! Do you think you will make it to Henderson N.C. , Ocotober 21? Awesome show, over 500 cars. Im in hopes, that we'll be finished and can attend with the vert.
Martin
Absolutely ! This would be 5yrs in a row. 500 cars ? Try over 1000 ! We come down Friday morning for the car show/ picnic on Kerr lake, stay all day Saturday then drive home Sunday morning. Always a good time !
This year I'll be driving down in my 68 coronet, gonna give the dart a break !

20170825_184051.jpg

Shes got a GREAT ***! Love the stance. What did you do to raise the rear suspension?
002/003 super stock springs, 15x7 rallye wheels out back with 255/60r15 tires, andthe factory 14" up front. Was planning on going to 15" up front as well, haven't gotten Around to it yet.

-
Back