Status
Not open for further replies.

clhyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Mornin' folks,
Anyone have a glove box light to part with?
I thought I had bought one, all I got was the lens, harness and switch!
Still need the light assembly.
Thanks,
C

What year and model are we working with here? In most models the harness has the bulb socket attached to it. Some have the switch as part of the assy too.

Now that would be a cool thing. My project is a '72 Duster. No idea what the parts I have are out of though. I will post a pic up later tonight of what I do have.
Thanks,
C

I have an NOS one for sale. It's for 1965 A-body but I don't know if it will fit. I want USD 52 shipped to your door.

Is the bulb socket not directly oposite the push button in the same assembly ? Should be. I've got one but I would need to solder the one wire back on it.

I got the switch, lens and light bulb from 70 Dart. Plugs into a pink wire that should already have a plug for it in your stock harness. Lens snaps into the side of the glove box and switch assy. goes into a hole in the dash in the recess for the glove box door. PM if interested.

Redfish, I think you have described what I have. After looking at the back of the switch I see that it has indents for a light bulb. So, this light just sticks out from behind the glove box frame and lights the glove box through the lens. Should it have a hood, or what keeps the light from flooding the floor at the same time?
Thanks,
C

Attachments

• DSC00604 (Medium).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00605 (Medium).JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 87
That's all there is to it. A small amount of light might leak toward the floor. I never noticed.

Way cool, thanks Redfish:cheers:
airgrabber & 65dart, looks like I am all set. Thanks for your responses.
C

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back