Go patriots go packers..

-
Hate both teams but loved the way Chris Matthews played!! Bein a rookie outta Kentucky!

Patriots WIN!!..me too..suck on that "seachicken" fans:D:D:D:D

Seachickens were DE-FLATED...LMFAO!!

Class this..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FOUR TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!:D:D:D:

lmao !! all the Patriots seem deflated ! bittersweet victory ! a gift !! lol
enjoy your gift, stroked ! lol it's just a game, it's just football. lol

Seattle couldn't stop the Pats in the 4th. Just hand the ball off to Beast Mode and they win, do NOT understand the play call. Oh well, they weren't even supposed to be there, but they were, and they're a young team. See yall next year!!!

Seattle couldn't stop the Pats in the 4th. Just hand the ball off to Beast Mode and they win, do NOT understand the play call. Oh well, they weren't even supposed to be there, but they were, and they're a young team. See yall next year!!!

"Ya mad bro"...They were'nt suppose to be there..really, they were the favorites just about all season..and got beat by a BETTER team and COACH...like they say better luck next time:D:D:D:D

New England Patriots FOUR time Superbowl Champions!!!!

Well, the footballs were properly inflated, and the Seahawks, and their fans have tried to minimize the Patriots' win by used up ever "woulda, coulda, and shoulda they could think of. All the woulda, coulda, and shoulda's you can possibly come up with won't change the fact that they didn't.

As the saying goes, "There's always next year".

Well, the footballs were properly inflated, and the Seahawks, and their fans have tried to minimize the Patriots' win by used up ever "woulda, coulda, and shoulda they could think of. All the woulda, coulda, and shoulda's you can possibly come up with won't change the fact that they didn't.

As the saying goes, "There's always next year".

try " IF " biggest word in sports. did u see the scum bag for seachickins after the last touchdown? show`s his mentatlity!

And i love the fact it was a UNDRAFTED rookie who pick Wilson off..Another good Belichek pick...:D:D

Patriots Accused Of Taking All The Air Out Of Seahawks Season

By PFM Staff Updated: February 1, 2015

GLENDALE, AZ – Scandal marred the end of New England’s 28-24 victory over Seattle in today’s Super Bowl when Seattle accused the Patriots of taking the air out of the potential Seahawks comeback, as well as Seattle’s entire 2014-’15 season, according to sources close to the scene.

“This is an outrage!” howled a furious Seahawks coach Pete Carroll. “Those cheating sons of bitches blatantly took all the air out of our miraculous come-from-behind victory, and we have the whole thing on videotape. We made that amazing catch to get ourselves down to the red zone, got ourselves to the 1-yard line, and were prepared to complete what would have been the most spectaular comeback in Super Bowl history. And then that New England cornerback, Malcolm What’s-His-Name, intercepted Russell Wilson’s pass, which completely deflated all the ball sacks in our sideline. That has to be illegal, right? Right?”

“Do you know how pumped up we were when we thought we were going to win that game? At least 5,000 psi!” yelled Seahawks CB Richard Sherman. “Then all of a sudden, with just seconds left in the 4th quarter, all the air completely flew out of every single member of our team. Don’t you think that’s HIGHLY suspicious?”

While hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and showering themselves with champagne, Patriots officials denied any wrongdoing.

“To my knowledge, we operated completely within NFL guidelines,” said a jubilant Patriots coach Bill Beluchick. “It’s my understanding, scientifically speaking, that many things can cause the air to suddenly leak out of a football team. Atmospheric conditions, such as a the failure to properly use a BeastQuake, can be a contributing factor. Or it’s possible the air seeped out after they were roughly handled by a four-time Super Bowl champion. In any case, this is the last I will be addressing the situation, We’re on to the White House.”

http://profootballmock.com/patriots-accused-taking-air-seahawks-season/

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. How's that for real, realist. And by the way, Seahawks finished FIRST last year and will again, wait and see.

How could a statement "start" out being so right and then "finish" so horribly wrong? :eek:ops:

Saw these trending after the game and had to LMAO!

Attachments

• 10959448_10205887106555872_3359633344893158328_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 10378146_1548245712111832_5906449567634862725_n.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 135
Congrats to the Pats! They played a very tough game and scored two TD's in the fourth quarter that they had to.

It was tough to watch as a Hawks fan, my heart's a little weaker this morning than it was yesterday....LOL!

Once again, they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.....

2nd and goal from the 1 yd line.......just give the damned ball to Lynch and let him do the voodoo he do.(<-----Monday morning QB here------>)

Still stunned.....

Well my condolences Rick,

Personally being a Giants fan I had no dog in the fight and actually rooted for the Hawks last year but one thing I can't stand is big mouths or childish players and I think part of the Carroll mantra is to let players be themselves and that was on display, not to take anything away from their ability and Wilson and I'm sure others are fine but...

&#9679;Sherman's a jerk
&#9679;Lynch needs to grow up
&#9679;Baldwin doing the simulated moon after TD was classless
&#9679;Irvin getting ejected was classless

JMO and that and $5.50 will get ya a Starbuckles.

I liked sports a lot better when there weren't a bunch of trash talking d-bags playing.

Goes for the fans too...

-
Back