Go patriots go packers..

-
LOL!! Yep- Legarrette keepin it classy...

marshawn2.png

This from the self proclaimed classiest organization in the NFL... LOL

That's as low class as it gets and Blount wishes he was as good at football as Lynch! At least he has an appropriate last name to go on a smoke out, Blount.

the Seahawk receiver that kicked your *** all over the field
well, until Belicheck made one adjustment (putting Browner on him to make a better size matchup) that limited him to 9 yards for the last 25 minutes or so of the game.

The Seahawks handled the media, showed class with their answers.

yep, "I'm here so I don't get fined" a couple dozen times is REAL classy.
#bustmode

This from the self proclaimed classiest organization in the NFL... LOL

That's as low class as it gets
a guy with a gif in his sig of a dog eating it's own puke after humping another dog talking about class (lol).

a guy with a gif in his sig of a dog eating it's own puke after humping another dog talking about class (lol).

Nice ad-hominen there. My character around her speaks for itself. I played plenty of sports and NEVER acted like the garbage I see towards other players, especially off the field. If you feel that shirt ol' blount is holding speaks of good character or class, that's your prerogative. The dog in my sig is definitely classier and has better character than that dude holding the shirt.

I'm sure there was no tampering before the smoke show signed with NE. LOL

Sorry the stuff in my sig offends you.

You mean the "stoolers"..with the coached that tripped the player running with the ball..LMFAO LOSERS!!!

Here's a desperation trip that the Pats Butler did on Lockett and got away with (like most Patriot cheating). If Butler can do this (and he did, Chris Collinsworth even commented that it should have been a penalty), why can't the Steelers coach trip someone on the field...where is the line???? I'm sure you can't see one, from the fans that see nothing wrong bringing a snow plow onto the field of play to clear snow for their field goal kicker, or video taping signals, or deflating footballs and others undiscovered I'm sure. Unreal.

Attachments

• WP_20150206_001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 223
WAA WAAA WAA...Give it up maybe you'll get back there next year but i doubt it.. as for me i've seen the PATRIOTS win FOUR rings if they never win again so be it:D:D:D

WAA WAAA WAA...Give it up maybe you'll get back there next year but i doubt it.. as for me i've seen the PATRIOTS win FOUR rings if they never win again so be it:D:D:D

And as a franchise they've lost four. They've tied a record with the Bills and the Vikings as the only other 4 loss franchise.

That puts 'em at .500

Hmmm, let's see

The Steelers are 6-2 in eight appearances.

The Cowboys are 5-3 in eight appearances.

Other teams with four or more wins.

The Niners are 5-1

The Giants are 4-1 (with two over Tom Brady)

The Packers are 4-1 (with a win over the Pats)

Tell me, were you as passionate about this team when the fans were holding up signs that said "The Super Bowl, that's our dream. 0-16 that's our team?" Something tells me that you weren't.

^^^
Hehehehehehe,

Excellent post... Edit, MOST EXCELLENT post :).

P.s, Please change Your user title To Gratis Persona.

Ok? Good then.

Hey MR. expert try getting your facts straight PATRIOTS have only lost THREE...nice try,but then your a "stoolers" fan so i expect nothing less:finga::finga:

Here's a desperation trip that the Pats Butler did on Lockett and got away with (like most Patriot cheating). If Butler can do this (and he did, Chris Collinsworth even commented that it should have been a penalty), why can't the Steelers coach trip someone on the field...where is the line???? I'm sure you can't see one, from the fans that see nothing wrong bringing a snow plow onto the field of play to clear snow for their field goal kicker, or video taping signals, or deflating footballs and others undiscovered I'm sure. Unreal.

Geez,talk about a sore sport..your team LOST get over it...:violent1::violent1::violent1:

Hey MR. expert try getting your facts straight PATRIOTS have only lost THREE...nice try,but then your a "stoolers" fan so i expect nothing less:finga::finga:

Nope.

Lost one to the Bears in '86 (46-10 thanks to the Bears storming defense.)

Lost another to the Packers in '97 (35-21. Favre at his best.)

Lost two the the Giants. (One of which ruined the chances of a perfect season. And in both, Eli at his best.)

That makes 4 total.

Guess math isn't your forte, huh?

Wanna break it down even further? In eight Super Bowls the Pats have been outscored with a combined total of 189 to 166.

The team I root for isn't important. (I'm not a Steelers fan, by the way.) Win, lose, or draw, I still root for 'em.

Whereas you weren't going on and on like this when the Giants beat your guys, so, again, I'll say that you probably aren't a fan unless the Patriots are winning.

(PS, the Steelers fans still have bragging rights - 'cause, you know - 6-2 is still better than 4-4.)

Nope.

Lost one to the Bears in '86 (46-10 thanks to the Bears storming defense.)

Lost another to the Packers in '97 (35-21. Favre at his best.)

Lost two the the Giants. (One of which ruined the chances of a perfect season. And in both, Eli at his best.)

That makes 4 total.

Guess math isn't your forte, huh?

Wanna break it down even further? In eight Super Bowls the Pats have been outscored with a combined total of 189 to 166.

The team I root for isn't important. (I'm not a Steelers fan, by the way.) Win, lose, or draw, I still root for 'em.

Whereas you weren't going on and on like this when the Giants beat your guys, so, again, I'll say that you probably aren't a fan unless the Patriots are winning.

(PS, the Steelers fans still have bragging rights - 'cause, you know - 6-2 is still better than 4-4.)

And you'd be dead wrong been a fan since Steve Grogan was qb...by the way remind me of who is the CURRENT s.b. champions which is really all that matters oh thats right ..
THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!..believe the "stoolers" were dismissed first round:D:D:D

Yes there's proof! I hope the 4 games costs these cheating assholes the playoffs in 2015.

Really the report i read said they found NO conclusive evidence of any wrongdoing..but since the guy doing the investigating was hired by the NFL who do you think hes going to side with,your just the typicle Patriot hater keep on hating!!!

Tom Brady is a great QB, he doesn't need to cheat. but, the finding of the NFL that he did, will tarnish his career for a long time.

Tom Brady is a great QB, he doesn't need to cheat. but, the finding of the NFL that he did, will tarnish his career for a long time.

You are correct about the tarnishing..but once AGAIN they found NO proof of any wrong doing just hating on the FOUR TIME superbowl champs...

He got nuked for lack of cooperation during the investigation.

Maybe the two equipment guys slaughter Kraft in court or make a ton of money blowing the whistle on that entire group. I see a lot of hush money heading their way. :)

And here's the latest ring they won. Makes you wonder if they all shouldn't look like this, a lot of people (who aren't in denial) are wondering how long they've been doing this...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1431485820102.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 90
-
Back