Go patriots go packers..

-
I like sports especially when the teams i root for WIN!!!

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FOUR TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

:coffee2:Seahawks going back to the superbowl. The best team won and they deserve to go. You may not like it but deal with it. After the superbowl, they will be going to Disneyland too! Go Hawks!!!:cheers:

Um no.........Tom Brady the THREE time s.b. MVP is going:D:D:D

Now hear this. There's a mindset in Seattle, in the whole Seahawk fan base. There's a T-shirt, a feeling and it's nothing new. If you ever watched the Wisconson Badgers, or if you ever stayed up "late" and watched this West Coast team play, you will know the mindset:

"IN RUSSELL WE TRUST"

Pete Carroll wasn't on the field, so get over it. There are plenty of 49er fans and others that can't stand him, guess what he does...

1. He lets players be themselves and utilizes THEIR abilities to the MAXIMUM.

2. He WINS, so suck it up, you don't have what WE HAVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya and he also made what most are saying is the WORST play call ever...:D:D:D

Carroll will NEVER be even half as good the coach Belichek is:D:D:D

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. How's that for real, realist. And by the way, Seahawks finished FIRST last year and will again, wait and see.

LMFAO....Picked off by an UN-DRAFTED rookie:D:D:D...Wilson couldn't hold Bradys "jock strap"..:D:D:D

The only thing worse the above mentioned is you stroked340!!!
Wow must love to hear and listen to yourself !!!
League of your own !!!!

You Pats fans can stop talking smack about the Seahawks D or about how good your rookie who did make a good play at the end did. Just remember, the Seahawk receiver that kicked your *** all over the field (and made a nice play on the Packers to send them home) WAS SELLING SHOES AT A FOOT LOCKER JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO.

The Seahawks handled the media, showed class with their answers. Lynch was asked if he was mad that he didn't get the ball, "we're a team" was his answer. Wilson said he made the throw when asked about the play calling. Carroll defended Daryl Bevill for his play call, it was the right call for the match up, a high percentage play WHEN EXECUTED CORRECTLY. If the play scores it's brilliant a pass, was a better match up against the jumbo goal line package NE had in. Easy for everyone to make their comments with hindsight, you guys are cracking me up.

like I said, a gift ! Hawks run the ball, they win !
just seeing the defeated reaction on the Patriots sideline with 40 seconds left, was priceless. just seeing the defeated faces on the Seahawks sideline was priceless.
the game should have ended in a tie, because neither team played their best ball.
congrats to the Patriots for the win.
congrats to my Seahawks for a lesson learned. lol

Oh wait your right stroked !!
I will never get people like you !!!

!!!! Oh My God!!!!

'Its an Dynasty"

---BURP

so let Me see if i have the math correct.

Between the patriots & the seahawks , the ring total is 6 (six),

Weak sauce,

Real teams have 5 Rings, One Superlative Team has SIX.

---The bwwwaaaady bunch & the emerald city Dorothy team ----are lagging.

Real teams have 5 Rings, One Superlative Team has SIX.

You mean the "stoolers"..with the coached that tripped the player running with the ball..LMFAO LOSERS!!!

You loser seachicken fans are P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C....face it your team LOST,make all the excuses you will....:D:D:D:D:D

You loser seachicken fans are P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C....face it your team LOST,make all the excuses you will....:D:D:D:D:D

Wow, YOU calling sea chicken fans pathetic....now that's funny.....get some class..... so your team won, big deal. Time to move on people and let this thread fizzle out.

Wow, YOU calling sea chicken fans pathetic....now that's funny.....get some class..... so your team won, big deal. Time to move on people and let this thread fizzle out.

Pre-school last forever for some people that feel a bit froggy.

This message is hidden because stroked340 is on your ignore list.

Atleast he carries himself as a "professional"..Lynch is nothing more then a talented "bag of ****"

LOL!! Yep- Legarrette keepin it classy...

marshawn2.png

-
Back