Go TIGERS!!

-
He totally did. I was listening g to it on the radio and the color guy kept saying that Verlander was always looking at his manager as if to say, "I'm not right coach, pull me out".

I'm not sure if that was the case, but for him to be yanked before the 5th inning is crazy.

Jason

I always ROOT for the American League team..All-Star Game ..World Series..

Plus Giants had the BIGGEST CHEATER EVER Barry Bonds Mr. Roid

That was a train wreck . . . dammit Jim . . . Time to regroup, they have done it before. Have to give S.F. credit, they were the better team last night.

That's old news....this year they had Melky Cabrera caught testosterone supplements. After he served his suspension, the Giants still haven't put him on the field.

GO GIANTS!!

as an AL fan, I'm glad we never had any juicers...

well. other than A-Roid, Clemons, Giambi, Palmiero, Colon, the other Giambi, Canseco, McGwire... ummmm where was I?

oh yeah, Go Tigers.

:D

its going to a 7 game series my guess.
Detroit busted their *** this season to get where they are.
I'm just happy its not the skankees in the world series.

Go get 'em Tigers!!

I am a Tiger fan from way back. The moment my dad got me interested in this very talented goofy pitcher named Mark Fidrych I was hooked. I even bought a Tiger hat and all the lame brains around me thought it was because of Magnum PI LOL. I look at this guy now and wish he could be around today. What a happy go lucky guy he was. Too bad he got hurt but for that one season he was like the biggest breath of fresh air in Baseball imo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMSDo3BX5Ds"]Fidrych Fame: The Bird Beats The Yankees - YouTube[/ame]

The left handed pitching got to them. They haven't hit LH pitchers all freakin' season. 2 hits will never win you a ball game, and a 3rd base coach who needs to retire doesn't help either.

That being said, I'm a HUGE Tigers fan. Have been for my entire life, and I expect them to win the next couple of games to make a series out of this. Verlander will be throwing game 5, and I would bet that he's pissed off and that's bad news for SF.

Go Tigers!

Giants 2012 champs cant touch the bay we got the best teams

Just what I wanted a sweep.

Know what one of my favorite days of the year is... the day after baseball season ends!

Nice to see the Giants win, but the WS was pretty lame...where the heck did the Tigers go?? Richie, that was a great clip!

-
Back