Going...Going...almost gone

-

Mr Castle

Reaction score
I've had this on cars-on-line since xmas.I finally have an interested party after many tire kickers....although I hate to see it go.I have a new Challenger ordered and I need the garage space.should I or shouldn't I.....

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

Keep it. Drive it. Enjoy it. I loved the look of the PT Cruisers when they came out and had to have one. Now everybody drives one. Not everyone's got a
Nice Valliant like yours. I still have my Cruiser but I enjoy my Dart much more.
Mike

That is a REALLY nice car! I love those body styles. How much are you asking? and what size motor is in it?

When the Challengers is 5 or 6 years old and the climate control refuses to give heat, antilock light wont go off, drivers power window wont go up or down, that Valiant wil be 5 or 6 years older too.
It might need gas.

From what you say, I'm guessing you don't need the money.
All thing considered, keep the car.
Number one: Obviously, if you have had the car for sale for some time and no one is willing to give your asking price.......... (and the economy is going where?)
Number two: You must like the car a lot. I assume you built it to your specs.
So keep it and drive it.
(And you already have the Challenger comming? Let the kids have it.
Who needs a new car, anyway.)

Man that's a cool car. And looks clean too! I cant believe nobody has snatched that up yet! That better go to a good FABO member or Mopar nut. It deserves it! If that sucker was in MI and I hadnt bought my Dart yet, we'd be talking forsure.

If you get a chance, post some engine pics. I'd love to see under the hood!

I've been drooling ovver that valiant for months now at cors on line! I'd LOVE to trade you for my 71 dart but I think you might have a little more in yours than mines worth! LOL Good luck with the sale. I hope to do a 69 valiant as my next project.

Mike

-
Back