going nutssssssssssssssssssss

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Trying to find a pic of a 69 dart with white int is driving me mad.:angry7: Why? my plan is white int.What i want to no and see what parts in the int is white like kick panels,dash pad.dash.tops and bottoms of doors,what is right.Trying to get the factory look.I know that the seats,headliner door panels a pillers will be white. carpet black packege tray not sure.Can someone point me in the right direction.And yes white will be hard to keep clean seeing that I am a neet freak LOL. Thanks Don.

I never seen a white dash pad, kick panels or package tray. Many parts were just one color only.

OK fella's! Post your interiors !!!!!!

No 69.....I'll post my 74 Dart Sport......at least you can see some combo's.

110_1075.jpg

The '73 Duster I am parting out has white interior like this:

2500682204_2fc476b813_o.jpg

BLACK: headliner, dash pad, A-pillars, door tops, kick panels, sail panels, package tray, door handle cups, windlace, carpet

WHITE: door panels, rear seat side panels, seat covers, arm rests

I'm sure there are probably many variations / combinations used over the years. I would say (unless you are a purist) you should use what looks good to you and is the easiest to find and afford.

Maybe even go custom - nothing wrong with being different,
Jerry

SeatsAvatar.jpg

hey thanks Slanted Swinger perfect pics.Still wondering if the dash should be black or white.i am startingto think black.

I've seen white kick panels. Scared, scuffed,dirty. Looked like crap. Actually the whole car did. I think the white kick panels probaby got there first.

if your goin white, go all white except the carpet. in my 87 5th ave i changed everything in the interior white except the carpet and seats, which are black. i replaced the carpet and died a set of blue seat black (used a dark color so its not as obvious) but im thinkin bout usein a set of silver seats i have and diein em white. they made VERY few M-bodies with white interior, and im pretty sure it was in just lebarons, not in 5ths,dips,or furys.

if you want i can post pics

-
Back