Going to Area 51

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, have to ask. Anyone here going to Area 51 next month. Over a million RSVPs ready to bumb rush the gate

so, if they actually have a bunch of alien tech, do all these people think they aren't going to stop them if a million people show up?

It won’t work....how the heck are people gonna eat, drink, use bathrooms, park that many cars etc? I think it’s gonna be a failed disaster...it’s in the middle of nowhere and nothing for people there except for a tiny town.... plus all those people are gonna leave one hell of a mess behind that local taxpayers will have to pick up the tab for to clean...it will be interesting though IF anything even happens

Will be unfortunate for anyone who goes. They should read the signs before they get to the gate. If they pose a threat they will likely be met with tear gas or other countermeasures. If by some stroke of misfortune they make it past the gate it will likely be lethal force.

sign.jpeg

I'm thinking about going. Not to rush the gates, but to sit back away with my camera and catch all the fun expressions of people running away from tear gas and rubber bullets. :)

What is Area 51 ? -- I was waiting for someone to ask, but apparently I am the only One that doesn't know. -- Out of touch, I guess.

What is Area 51 ? -- I was waiting for someone to ask, but apparently I am the only One that doesn't know. -- Out of touch, I guess.
Supposedly where the aliens landed in the 40's, and the US govt. built a secret base to house any alien artifacts. It's also where they test new secret stuff, such as the B-2 and F-117.
Area 51 - Wikipedia

All fun and games until someone loses an eye, ......interested in going but I would be parked far, far away. It would be my luck if I went and then a month later get some sort of incurable disease, with oozing blood and puss blisters covering my body.

But again it could be a good time much like the diversion in Zap, North Dakota back in late 60’s. lol

Zip to Zap - Wikipedia

it is not like their is a gate...and a few hundred feet is the base.....the base is miles in from the highway.....

my ex wife was stationed there for 5 yrs...flew back n forth everyday from vegas....

Hey, it might be a great way to thin out the herd. I'm thinking the Morons going there are, well Morons. Just saying.

Jeff

Probably have some A-10 tank killer circling above or arm Drones.....turkey shoot...those 30 mm shells should go thru a couple of Hondas before they stop

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I HOPE ALL THEM GET WHAT THEY DESERVE TRYING TO BREAK SECURITY THAT KEEPS ME SAFE

I don't think any aliens have stopped off at Earth. "Nah we don't need to wipe out that civilization, they are doing a good job at wiping themselves out.. just need to wait another hundred years or so. The only thing we'll have to worry about is those Mopar A-body guys..they will be a tough bunch". :)

Every dummy that goes is proving how stupid this is. The .gov has now had how many months to move anything of interest out of there? And nobody seems to have thought about that.

They may as well open the gates and give tours.

I’m curious to see what actually happens?? Are these people actually gonna do anything? How far would the US government go as far as stopping these idiots? How far would the people storming in go? Are some of them actually willing to die if it comes to that?

I don’t know. So many unknowns.

-
Back