Going to Area 51

-
Every dummy that goes is proving how stupid this is. The .gov has now had how many months to move anything of interest out of there? And nobody seems to have thought about that.

They may as well open the gates and give tours.
They've also had time to see this moronic thing, and prepare for it. They don't need to move anything for a rush from a bunch of morons. Teargas and rubber bullets would drive away 99%. Vietnam era claymores would take care of any that got close.

That said, this is a joke. Nobody is going to rush the gates.

I’m curious to see what actually happens?? Are these people actually gonna do anything? How far would the US government go as far as stopping these idiots? How far would the people storming in go? Are some of them actually willing to die if it comes to that?

I don’t know. So many unknowns.
No. It's a joke.

If there are actually aliens that are advanced enough to space travel here, why do they only visit toothless hillbillies out in the middle of nowhere?

If there are actually aliens that are advanced enough to space travel here, why do they only visit toothless hillbillies out in the middle of nowhere?
Because, we have mattress surfing behind a 4-wheeler in a hay field that's actually fun as hell. Not to do myself, but fun as hell to watch... so they might do that :)

Area 51 or groom lake facility as its also called has a bunch of radio active toxic waste there or so they said while watching discovery channel on this. Go tromping around there, and get cancer or some other ****. No thank you.

Spaceship didnt land, it supposedly crash landed in Roswell NM in 1949 I believe. Its speculated that the ships pieces and alien bodies were taken to area 51.

Think about this for a minute. In 1949 jet aircraft travel was in its infancy. They were starting to use them and tinker with them in 1939, the Germans used them towards the end of the war with the ME262. The engines hot section (turbine) metallurgy at the time wasnt good enough to handle the temps that ran thru it. They required a lot of preventative mtx to keep them flying

So in 1959 Lockheed's skunkworks develops the SR71 blackbird reconnaissance aircraft because the U2 being basically a powered glider was a sitting duck flying around up there. They wanted something that was really really fast. The SR71 project was kept pretty clandestine for years before it's actually announced roughly 10 years later after it's been flying. It's pretty ironic that this aircraft started flying missions a mere 10 years after the Roswell crash. Is it possible that some tech was picked up off alien craft??

I am sure Lockheed's engineers at the time were smart, but heres an aircraft that flies at 2,800 MPH , and at 80,000 feet above the earth where you can see the Earth's curvature and the boundary between Earth and space. All this and only 10 years after the Roswell incident.

This is something to really think about.

Last edited:
Ok, have to ask. Anyone here going to Area 51 next month. Over a million RSVPs ready to bumb rush the gate
They have the right to kill you. Deadly force is authorized. Some guards have restraint, some will just (justifiably) pull the trigger.

Besides, S4, further south has the Alien flying saucers, aliens, etc.

Area 51 is just a classified runway for ‘the latest’ (ha ha) stealth flight development.

B
Area 51 or groom lake facility as its also called has a bunch of radio active toxic waste there or so they said while watching discovery channel on this. Go tromping around there, and get cancer or some other ****. No thank you.

Spaceship didnt land, it supposedly crash landed in Roswell NM in 1949 I believe. Its speculated that the ships pieces and alien bodies were taken to area 51.

Think about this for a minute. In 1949 jet aircraft travel was in its infancy. They were starting to use them and tinker with them in 1939, the Germans used them towards the end of the war with the ME262. The engines hot section (turbine) metallurgy at the time wasnt good enough to handle the temps that ran thru it. They required a lot of preventative mtx to keep them flying

So in 1959 Lockheed's skunkworks develops the SR71 blackbird reconnaissance aircraft because the U2 being basically a powered glider was a sitting duck flying around up there. They wanted something that was really really fast. The SR71 project was kept pretty clandestine for years before it's actually announced roughly 10 years later after it's been flying. It's pretty ironic that this aircraft started flying missions a mere 10 years after the Roswell crash. Is it possible that some tech was picked up off alien craft??

I am sure Lockheed's engineers at the time were smart, but heres an aircraft that flies at 2,800 MPH , and at 80,000 feet above the earth where you can see the Earth's curvature and the boundary between Earth and space. All this and only 10 years after the Roswell incident.

This is something to really think about.
some, SOME of the tech came from previous research and the engineering cane from operation paperclip-not all were rocket scientists

If you read military history, even just the tidbits they leak out , the concept for the stealth bomber/fighter angles came from Russian research which was stolen by our spies.

There are YouTube videos covering OLD 1950’s video footage of the SR-71 construction, other than the jet engine performance, and mastering a titanium frame/shell which expands with heat and contracts in cold, the technology isn’t beyond belief-

That being said, the fighter jets from the same era even into the 70’s were pathetic tech compared to the blackbird.

Lockheed Martin has always had the brightest minds and top government funding which leads to success-far ahead of the competition.

It’s other tech, like electro-static, gyro-navigation -which was several decades before satellite verified positioning, and other military tech that is mind blowing: lasers on the front of 747aircraft to shoot launching icbm’s, lasers from jeeps, using miles of fiber optic cable to shoot several miles away, rail guns, Chinese sound weapons focused on individuals, or just the satellites that handle billions of streaming selections of shows...

20160922_161218.jpg
20160922_161113.jpg

The talk radio said something the other day about this raid being turned into a big music festival.

Ugh.

400,000 have pledged. If 1% shows, they're gonna have problems.

since the government finally admitted there was an area 51 years ago i doubt much is even there any more. i'm sure all the "good" stuff has been moved to a new location.

The dufuss that started all of this was on tv last week after being interviewed by the FBI. I don’t think he will be attending this event.

If you are dumb enough to try to take on the federal government in an area more confidential than NASA, you get what you deserve.

I skipped out on the video , of the gun .
This whole deal is probly cooked up by the local towns people to bolster their fading economy . All this alien crap is old/old news , they need something new to get -------------------------------- mo money !!

-
Back