Going to jail

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Thats right I am going to jail this friday:angry7: lol got ya no **** there is 4 of us going on a tour at Kingston Pen,witch is a maximum to boot it is close down now this place held some of Canadas most bad people on earth.I took 4 hours to get tickets on line it kept crashing due to how many were logging on to get there tickets.We are aloud to bring a camera so picssssssssssssss to follow,stay tuned.

Thats right I am going to jail this friday:angry7: lol got ya no **** there is 4 of us going on a tour at Kingston Pen,witch is a maximum to boot it is close down now this place held some of Canadas most bad people on earth.I took 4 hours to get tickets on line it kept crashing due to how many were logging on to get there tickets.We are aloud to bring a camera so picssssssssssssss to follow,stay tuned.

Sounds cool.

my friends dad was a guard there in the 70s. all he would say is it was nasty

Max security isn't supposed to be plush. Enjoy the tour Snake, should be cool.

Maximum security is not what it was in those days. I know cause I work in one. We have 20 of the worst in the state of PA. It will be a cool tour!

I work at a Prison myself. You would think I wouldnt want to see the inside of any other but I would take a tour of other prisons if I had a chance. They fasinate me, and I like to compare them to the one I work at or have been in. Have a good time!!!

Y'all oughta try the Angola State Pen Rodeo in Louisiana. YouTube that fun and excitement, but you cannot even believe that atmosphere. 90% of the inmates will never be free again, and those guys have nothing to lose. Some of the short timers put on a hell of a crafts show, and it really is like a state fair without the rides--except for the ones inside the ring.

A mate of mine is a prison guard......he got stabbed through the shoulder with a snapped off mop handle.....so now he sits in a room that opens and closes the doors 'n' gates.....and watches the CCTV.

Being a sheet metal worker I have worked in a few prisons..all I can say is VERY interesting..some of these guy get really creative..and not in a good way. Enjoy Snake..waiting on pics.
Al

Don't forget to go through the Museum.

I got a tour a bunch of years ago with a Councillor that had been working there for ever. Got to stand in front of Paul Bernardo's cell when he was in it...even got into protective custody..it used to be the family prision..or debtor's prison...there are 4 different prisons within the walls.

It is also built on the most expensive real estate in Kingston...enjoy..the architecture is awesome..

I got in to tour the place through a friend but I had two relatives working there when they closed..

Sorry to hear you going to jail. Watch out you got people like this in there.
[ame]http://youtu.be/n9WClv4U5B8[/ame]

Canada has bad people? That's a new one on me... :coffee:
I wish we didn't..... Google the name Michael Rafferty. That SOB did what he did to a beautiful young girl in my hometown. My daughter used to read her stories during class at the school around the corner from us. I think he spent some time at the Kingston Penn before they decided to close it.

He deserved to fry instead of us taxpayers paying for his incarceration for the rest of his pathetic life! That is where most US states have Canada beat in the fact you have capital punishment!

I hope you enjoy the tour Snake. I would enjoy seeing it as well. Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Ya its to bad all the inmates are gone,lol.as promise picsssss.

Oh no there not, only in body but not in spirit, one section and I don't recall
what one it is has a famous ghost that haunts one of the cell blocks.
My warning to you is if you drop something don't bend over to pick it up get
Cindy to do it. :tongue9:

Kenny

Oh no there not, only in body but not in spirit, one section and I don't recall
what one it is has a famous ghost that haunts one of the cell blocks.
My warning to you is if you drop something don't bend over to pick it up get
Cindy to do it. :tongue9:

Kenny
Dang Kenny you are funny... now there's a halloweenie story for ya

When I was in high school our band played at the Queens University convocation and some of us got in to the pen on a private tour... was pretty scary stuff for a 16 year old... but I never saw no ghost and not one of us bent down even to pick up the soap... ha ha.

Go to jail...
Go directly to jail...
Do not pass Go...
Do not collect $200.....

(Monopoly chance card)

I wish we didn't..... Google the name Michael Rafferty. That SOB did what he did to a beautiful young girl in my hometown. My daughter used to read her stories during class at the school around the corner from us. I think he spent some time at the Kingston Penn before they decided to close it.

He deserved to fry instead of us taxpayers paying for his incarceration for the rest of his pathetic life! That is where most US states have Canada beat in the fact you have capital punishment!

I hope you enjoy the tour Snake. I would enjoy seeing it as well. Looking forward to seeing some pics!
RIP Story Staffered.

-
Back