going to MATS

-

Ted Carlson

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I am so looking forward to racing my 67 Barracuda for the last time. I am driving it down from Carson City, change tires and race. Have to sell it after that because old age and surgeries has caught up. Even if you're not intersted and buying it come by, I'd like to met some ABodysonly members

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 139
Even if you're not intersted and buying it come by, I'd like to met some ABodysonly members

Hey Ted, I'll be on the lookout for you and your 'cuda. Are you going to be in the pits or in the show area? If in the show area I'll see you for sure because those of us there from Inland Mopars Car Club direct parking for the show field every year and I always work the A-body area.
Stop on by the FABO "Meet'n'Greet" on Saturday at 1:30PM if you get the chance. It will be at the Inland Mopars club area on the Manufacturers Midway.
Here's the thread about it: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=226867

Me too, I'll be looking for that fine cuda,,And YOU !

Saw you go down a couple time. It looks like the car was running well. To bad it was so windy.

Nice to be able to meet you at MATS, Ted. I came over and introduced myself to you when you parked your pretty Cuda out by the entrance to the event.
Did you get some serious buyers? I saw several people checking it out and saw one of them out there again when I left on Sunday.
Best of luck to you!

Went to MATS. Car ran 107 with a 12.35. Lost in the third round of street. It was red and I was dead with a bad light. Happy with how it ran. Finally remembered to look at the A/F meter on the last run. It was a little lean. Been so long since I raced that it was definitely not a routine.

Attachments

• ted.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 97
-
Back