Going to the junkyard tomorrow

-
I can't remember the last time I saw "old cars" like those in a yard that still had radiators in them.

I ran out of time again and I didn't make it to the 340 block. By the time I removed a suregrip from A100 and I removed a tilt wheel for my GTO I was worn out. I had about 20 mins before it closed so I took some pictures. The only person to show up was the ford guy again. I did make it to the 427 block. The cylinders have some rust but I'm not sure how much these can be bored. If the weather is good I plan on going back next Sat. This yard is very large and the 340 block was way in the back.

Bring a wagon with ya!And a chainsaw!There,s some nice parts there.That,s like a flashback of a scrapyard I was in 30 years ago.Nice find!

NNNYYUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUHUUUUUU *twitch* :sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10:

Thanks!!!!

Hey, if you're looking to make some extra cash, I know that Abodyjoe might be interested in the rear tail panel of that Demon - at least the light mounting brackets in the trunk.

Also, that green dart Sport has disc front brakes - you could sell those no problem.

All I can say right now is......

______WOW______

They don't have junk yards like that anymore around here.......=P~

Salvage what you can. Good Luck with your finds & Thx for posting those fun pictures. :cheers:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only seen one other yard like that wow.... How is it that all the cars are still there?

The cars are green with moss, I'm green with envy...what a yard!
That Fury must be the long lost experimental transverse V8 Chrysler experimented with...
Seriously, looks like a good place to find some goodies.
alan627b

71b5

When you get all the parts you need, let us know the location. Pretty Please.
I am just 35 miles from North Ga. I would like a Mopar rear axle. Here in East Tenn the scrap metal hunters cleaned out almost all of the yards. Many yards here crush all cars made before 1990.

Whip

-
Back