Good deals on craigslist

-
Looks bad *** with the C/L's on it. :cheers:

I get a kick out of the people chiseling the guy for $200. $1500 won't buy it but $1700 will, you happily pay the 1700 for something like that.

Nice buy. If I didn't have too much stuff around here, I'd have bagged it myself and gotten rid of something else to make space. Cool color and good shape.

Great deal!! I like redlines and dog dishes myself, but if you stick with the centerlines, I think you should get a bumblebee stripe. Congrats!!!!

Very nice, gotta love cali cars. Even the "Bad ones" are good by some state's standards.

A lot of Michigander Mopar lovers would pay double that for a rust free specimen like you scored. Great find! Gotta love California cars!

hhaha wow those centerlines wheels make that 70 look awfully familiar.....
Sally2.jpg

you gotta love craigslist. the picture is of my 70 from the day i picked it up and got it home. what you see is what i got for $1500.

you got yourself one hell of a dart there definatly stick w/ the centerlines, they really give the car a whole different look! you gonna keep the /6 in there or do you have a small block lined up for it?

you gonna keep the /6 in there or do you have a small block lined up for it?

Had the chance to drive the car for an hour or so on Sunday. This car runs and drives so good that I think the 6 will stay. I have a couple other A bodies that are hot rods. Just going to clean up some small detail type items on the interior and rechrome the bumpers and drive it.

Great find. I wish I could find one that nice for that price for my daughters first car.

That car looks great with those wheels. I've been burning CL up looking for a "deal" and only come up with rusted over priced stuff close to me. I'd be willing to drive 200mi for the "right A-body".

Making a little progress. I lowered the back with a 1" block and bought a front bumper some lug nuts and caps for the wheels. Kind of funny driving this car around, It looks all bad fast and it just goes along all quiet and slow I love it. I'm going to see if I can get the AC working.

70 dart 020.jpg

70 dart 019.jpg

70 dart 021.jpg

I am truly blown away! First I saw the first post and thought that you had brought a hand gun and ski mask to get that deal! You stole it for sure. Then you go and slap some polished centerlines on it and lower it! It looks sick! Good job now leave it!

Looks bad *** with the C/L's on it. :cheers:

I get a kick out of the people chiseling the guy for $200. $1500 won't buy it but $1700 will, you happily pay the 1700 for something like that.

Nice buy. If I didn't have too much stuff around here, I'd have bagged it myself and gotten rid of something else to make space. Cool color and good shape.

i agree.. if i saw that listed for 1700 i wouldn't be able to get the money out of my pocket fast enough. that is a steal for 1700

Bought this 70 Dart today. Not a big 6 fan but it runs pretty good. It looked OK in pictures and better in person. Prices was fair at $1,700.00 owner said he was getting $1,500 offers. I say when they are clean and priced right just buy it.

Did it have an 8 3/4 under it? Some of those 70/71/72 swingers seem to get 8 3/4's with not much rhyme or reason.

-
Back