Good deals on craigslist

-

zhandfull

Reaction score
Bought this 70 Dart today. Not a big 6 fan but it runs pretty good. It looked OK in pictures and better in person. Prices was fair at $1,700.00 owner said he was getting $1,500 offers. I say when they are clean and priced right just buy it.

dart-01.jpg

dart-02.jpg

dart-03.jpg

dart-04.jpg

dart-05.jpg

dart-06.jpg

I,m being picky. The driver side mirror is upside down. lol Great buy! I have always liked that body style. Looks to be in great shape. Lucky find!

So far its looking good I'm going to put some big and little tires on it and see how it looks and maybe some rechromed bumpers. Drag look with the little 6 cylinder. It has a factory color repaint driver quality but I think its going to clean up nice. The Body is looking really good. the door striker is not even broken on the driver side.

Nice score!I would convert it to a 340 car myself.I like a solid body,cause everything else can be bolted on.

DUDE!!!!! No joke I was looking at that car today and considering it for my wife. She really loves the color, and we have pretty much agreed that will be the color we are doing the Duster!
Glad to see it go to another FABO member!

Very good deal. Beautiful color. Nice that it is a dd. You can gather up all the goodies to do the swap if you want. Enjoy!

Congrat's on a good priced Dart and investment =P~=P~
I agree :happy10:even if it did not have an engine it was worth more then that :cheers: Looks like a new radiator was installed or repaired

Great score, hot rod that sucker out!

Hey I saw an almost identical one a couple years ago.
stoped and knocked on the door and talked to the ancient old man that owned it.

He said it is for sale but no sign was on it, he was asking $3500 because that's what he paid for it new, he said.

I told him they are not worth that much and his needed much more work than the one you found above.

I did not want to argue with the guy so I snapped a few pics, got his # and told him I'd try to find a buyer for him.

I think the car is still sitting there at that price, but I woud have offered $1-k tops for it's non running condition.

Thanks guys for the kind words. Playing with some rims and tires today. I have these Centerlines in stock and some Ralley wheels too but no tires on them. I am kind of stuck on the Centerline look. I think its because that was the only wheel I could find in the late 80's when I was in high school besides slot mags.

70 dart 001.jpg

70 dart 008.jpg

-
Back