Good Guy Alert BJR!!!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
BJR had sent me both Desktop Dyno and Desktop Dragstrip as the program were on floppy disk and he no longer had one on his computer.

I got them installed on my PC and they run great and the results I see are pretty much what I expected on some test builds I plugged in. :cheers:

Thanks Bobby! You are the man! :cheers:

He's a "Good Fella" say's this New Yorker! Excellent guy!

He has helped me with several questions and never hesitates to help others.
Thanks BOBBY

He's a "Good Fella" say's this New Yorker! Excellent guy!

I wonder if everyone knows the "Connections" this guy has, lol! 8) We must have spent 2 hrs on the phone today too. We talked about about everything from rod/stroke ratio, to port volume to port shape to pressure wave tuning to cam lift vs. port flow and everything in between. We even talked about different top fuel supercharger types and the tuning differences between them! Bobby has most certainly been around and I learned quite a bit from him today.

He is a performance minded guy through and through and has been there and done that. Thanks again Bobby and we'll talk again soon, you changed my mind on few things, that's for sure. :cheers:

I wonder if everyone knows the "Connections" this guy has, lol! 8) We must have spent 2 hrs on the phone today too. We talked about about everything from rod/stroke ratio, to port volume to port shape to pressure wave tuning to cam lift vs. port flow and everything in between. We even talked about different top fuel supercharger types and the tuning differences between them! Bobby has most certainly been around and I learned quite a bit from him today.

He is a performance minded guy through and through and has been there and done that. Thanks again Bobby and we'll talk again soon, you changed my mind on few things, that's for sure. :cheers:

Lemme tell ya, the first time Bobby called me to talk about my heads we were on the phone for probably 3 hours. Most of the time I had no idea what he was talking about, I just said "yes", "really?", "wow" a lot and let him go on and on. I think I learned some stuff, I'm not really sure. Lots of info to process all at once!

Lemme tell ya, the first time Bobby called me to talk about my heads we were on the phone for probably 3 hours. Most of the time I had no idea what he was talking about, I just said "yes", "really?", "wow" a lot and let him go on and on. I think I learned some stuff, I'm not really sure. Lots of info to process all at once!

Ok, while it doesn't sound like it, that was supposed to be a compliment.

:cheers:

For you BOBBY

perfect10s.gif

I know the feeling... lol. Bobby is a great guy.

Hes abit of a gun that bjr!

Knows hes stuff!
Sent him a few pm's myself an hes always more
than helpfull in answering any stupid question
this curious aussie fella such as myself has about mopar
motors :cheers:

If i lived in the u.s, id be more than happy AND confident
in handing over the cash in getting a motor that you know
will perform!

Thanks guys! Hey the way that I look at it is I owe Mikel my appreciation too, as he helped me with my web site that I hope has helped some of you guys out. One of these days I'll get the flow numbers done and have Mikel put them on the site too. But with 20 years of flow benching numbers to go through it may take a bit longer.

But anyways, Ramcharger had had some difficulties and in a PM said that he would really like to have one of these programs and I had them and couldn't use them any more as my computer wouldn't accept them on the form that they were on. So hey I felt someone should get some use out of them and I sent them to him. I'm glad that your enjoying them, the programs that I have now are very picky and very precise. So I didn't see the harm, and it would make his day.

Anyways Thanks Guys!

Thank you for making a members day better BJR Racing.:cheers:
It sounds like you are a great go to guy for info and a great member hear.
It's things like this that makes my day seeing good folks helping the members here.:happy10:
Thank you for being here with us Bobby :cheers:
Like Joe said You are the man.:-D

Bobby's mind is a few ticks above genious in the intellectual department and he's very hard to keep up with when it comes to technical talk.

I have talked to him on the phone and met him in person at the drag races, and I have always walked away feeling so technically inept afterwards. ha, ha.
Yes, that was a compliment. LOL.

Very smart cookie.

You helped me out on the phone a couple of years ago after I met you on another site. Thanks again! (Jim13):-D

Jim,
You know I help so many people that it's hard to remember everyone. But thanks for remembering me.

-
Back