Good Guy Alert-MeMike!

-
Thats weird :toothy10:What year is this one . But thats the only one I have.

I offered it to leana to to do a test on.:cheers:

Mike sorry I didn't see your post until tonight. I had to take my computer in to get it fixed.

That one is a 67 ... that is the year model I needed.. man you came close if you had two.

I lucked up and got a pair coming... should be here in a few more days.

Mike sorry I didn't see your post until tonight. I had to take my computer in to get it fixed.

That one is a 67 ... that is the year model I needed.. man you came close if you had two.

I lucked up and got a pair coming... should be here in a few more days.

Glad to here you found a good pair :cheers:
I have been trying to find a home for this one for a year know.
Thanks mullinax95, Know I know what year it is for sure :-D

Memike, thats what this site is all about! Hat's off to you!
It SHOULD be what the hobby is all about, but it isn't, so we'll just keep coming here to help our brother's out!

Joe, that's awesome man! I didn't know you had a '72 Duster. I have two here, '71 and '74. Lemme know when I can help you out with a trans. (or anyting else). :thumblef:

Thanks Chris! I picked up the '72 last Thanksgiving. All I've done so far is pull out the carpet and interior and inspected it, then towed it two different houses, lol! Looking forward to getting the bodywork done on the RC so I can start on the Duster.

Thanks for the offer of help! I'd like to check out your Dusters sometime and steal all your ideas, lol! Just kidding. I would like to check them out sometime though....

Joe

I say we ditch our current candidates and go with

MEMIKE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's one in a million, that's for sure, and I'm proud to consider him a friend.

Congrats on the NOS bezel Joe! It's a beauty.

Thanks Leanna!

The grill is a bit tweaked but I'm pretty sure I can restore it. It won't be as perfect as the bezel from President Mike, but I can live with that. :)

So!!:-k I should have been the third running mate.:toothy10:

Thank you Joe and Leanna:-D I sure have a warm feeling inside.:love5:

Thats what I like!!:cheers:

-
Back