Good source for front end kit for '70 dart?

-

1970BBDart

Reaction score
Need to go throught the front end of my dart. seems like everything is worn out. Any good sources for a kit to do it out there?

try your local parts store,napa,o reillys etc. most of em carry moog or trw.you can get poly bushing kits from mancini racing(online) or pst suspension.john

best place to get poly is energysuspensionparts.com, master kit $126.44 w/ free shipping. Just got mine.

are these kits everythign you need for the front suspension???

No i believe thats just a bushing kit only if your re-doing your front end you'll still need upper and lower ball joints tie rod ends, sleeves, ect. Im a rookie at this (learning as i go) but i dont think you can pop out ball joints and replace the bushing.

p-s-t .com has the complete set for a great price...

Years ago I did a stock rebuild on a granny '67 Dart front end using a PST kit. The idler arm went tits up within a few months, called PST to warranty it. They were absolute d*cks-the slant 6 suspension in '67 had the bayonnet-style, 1-year only design (which I paid the extra charge for). They wouldn't stand behind their product, then told me they didn't have it in stock anyways and wouldn't be available until more got produced. I was forced to order one through "Rare Parts" and got hit for $94.99; since then I swore to never use them again and warn anybody who will listen to go elsewhere. PST sucks!

-
Back