Goodbye FABO Friends...It's Been Great

-
I am here for the friendship and the cars...forget that political nonsense. Good luck to you, take care.

Always hate to lose a family member. Good luck with everything life brings you brother and have a wonderful life.

Sorry to see you go..In 1967 when a new friend of mine from N.Y. moved to Ma. he came over wearing a Flag across his back..My Mom would not let me hang around with him..My Dad was a WWll vet and they both thought that it was disrespectful..If my Dad were alive he would be stopping and kicking every Asshole that burned a American Flag..Bad enough that Assholes in the Middle East do it, but an American..I say MOVE..or DEPORT them...It is O.K. for those Assholes to burn our Flag in the middle East but make fun of anything they stand for even a Fu*king cartoon or a movie and they want to kill you.](*,)
Never Mind burn the Coran <<Bad Spelling...Rick 70RR

Roger I joined the political forum and got such a bad taste for it right away I got the hell out before hateing everything and everybody. I am so glad I did. Good luck to you.

The door is always open. In the meantime, my the road rise to meet you and may the sun always be to your back.....

(always thought it was a cool saying, but in my case it usually means I just tripped on a hot day).

-
Back