Goodbye FABO Friends...It's Been Great

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
FIRST....This IS NOT a " I'm leaving; talk me out of it " thread !

Since becoming a member of FABO I have had only the best of experiences regarding the sharing of restoring or building our A Bodies.

I have been an A and B body "Mopar Man" since 1968 when I bought my '64 Plymouth Savoy and friends had Darts, Lancers, or Valiants.

Being a member of FABO has shown me how truly wonderful people in general can be when a sister or brother needs help.

The various "auction" threads to help a member suffering difficult times or a medical emergency has renewed and reinforced my faith in humanity.

The technical advice I have asked for and received has been invaluable.

The last year has seen me posting in only the "shark tank"; which while entertaining to a point was not my original intent for joining FABO.

When it got to the point of nothing but arguing political points and seeing posts where it was considered acceptable to deface the United States Flag then I chose to resign.

I have what I truly believe is a sincere offer to buy my A-Body, Humble Bee, and expect the buyer to pick up the week-end after Holloween.

I want every FABO member ( friends and "enemies" alike ) to know that I personally feel better for having associated with such an upstanding and diverse group of individuals.

This is my "Swan Song" so unless the deal for my Dart falls through, I will not be checking .....anything.

I just want to say it has been my pleasure and honor to be associated here.

Heartfelt Best Regards, Roger

Wow... I'm not sure what to say. I haven't been here that long, and I personally don't think I have ever spoken to you before, but I'm not going to try to talk you out of this. I don't know you well enough to understand what is going through your mind, so it is not my right to try to change it. I do want to wish you the best of luck in whatever you turn to next. Here is hoping that things go well for you. Take care.

I am glad you were here. I hope the turn life is taking treats you well in the rest of your years to come.

Hey Roger;Hope everything works out good for you.I understand how you feel and I certainly agree with your thoughts.Thanks for everything buddy-and Godspeed.

Take care and I am glad you had fun here. I don't belong to the political section, probably better off cause I come here for friends and cars, but mostly friends. Hope your car goes to a good home and I wish you the best of luck :glasses7:

I'm sorry to see you go Roger. Too bad you won't just leave the politics forum and maybe use the ignore button. Good luck to you!

I'm a relatively new member, but with that said, i hate to lose someone from the FABO family. Good luck to you in the future, Rick

That's why I stay away from the political forum. Bunch of unproductive arguing, poo flinging and dick measuring. Good luck my friend!

We all will miss you and you know you will always be welcome back

So are you leaving because of the things said in the shark tank? Or are you leaving because your selling your a-body. I really hope its not the shark tank thing because that would be like going to a gun show and then never returning because one vendor had a bad price. If you get all fired up about the post in that section then the easy fix would be just not go into that section. Don't take this as my trying to talk you out of leaving because honestly it isn't. I am just trying to understand your reason for leaving.

Rodger!! I just want to say have a great time in life and thank you for being here
It's been our blessing to have you with us.. I lost my eagle avatar and I hope I did not make a move on a choice and I have defaced the flag...I don't do politics as everyone knows, I do my part but it is kept to myself... Hope my avatar is ok. I lost my eagle and forgot to save it.... Asked 66340SEDAN,, I wish I could get it back.. anyway... It's been a heck of a ride and may you be blest with all
that you need in life.
memike on the hill in Arkansas .

So are you leaving because of the things said in the shark tank? Or are you leaving because your selling your a-body. I really hope its not the shark tank thing because that would be like going to a gun show and then never returning because one vendor had a bad price. If you get all fired up about the post in that section then the easy fix would be just not go into that section. Don't take this as my trying to talk you out of leaving because honestly it isn't. I am just trying to understand your reason for leaving.
Yeah, I agree. I really don't understand the reason for leaving either.

Sorry to see you go Roger.I,ll think of your hospitality everytime I wear my A-body T-shirt.Thanks again and take care.

Never could understand why that frigging political forum is even here. If a member starts spewing political trash just toss 'em.....simple enough....

Sorry to hear this, and good luck in the future.
I have enjoyed your posts if it means anything to you.
Sad to see a family member leave.
But you have to do what's right for you i suppose.
I honestly think you will be back when you are ready.
We've all taken breaks from here time to time for whatever reason.
Again,
Good luck Roger.
Tom.

i fully understand. i get to the point where i have to walk away for a while. best of luck to you. you have always been an asset

What a bummer Barge. I was wondering why I haven't seen you around lately. I had joined that section once, but climbed back out of the shark tank whilst mostly intact. I suppose you won't see this but good luck anyway and maybe we'll see you again.

I wouldnt let them bother me. F#ck em.We will be here. Dont stay gone too long.

-
Back