GoodGuy Alert!Mopardude318

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I was talking with Mopardude318(James)in the chat room,when he showed me some 408 Stroker emblems for his Dart.The next day I was thinking that I,d like some.I PM,d him asking if he could get me some and he said that he got them from E-bag.Well me not being to PC savy asked him if I sent him the money could he get me some?Well long story short,he sent me his saying his Dart wouldn,t be ready for a while,so he sent me the emblems.:-DWhen I asked him for his PayPal account for payment,he refused to give it too me:angry7:Well the emblems have arrived with his addy on the package.So a MO will be on it,s way James!LOL.Thanks for the kind jesture,but I,m paying for them.Here they are on the 66 Dart.Thanks again James for being so considerate!:cheers:
Racing the 66 Dart 030.jpg

Racing the 66 Dart 030.jpg

Ahhh ,James is a tool....he doesn't deserve a good guy alert. LOL JUST KIDDING.

Way to go buddy, that was very stand up of you to help him out.

By the way the emblems look great on the Dart!:cheers:

Right on. It's amazing what car guys will do for other car guys. the rest of the world could learn a thing or to form them

Yep James surprised me when he told me that it,s in the mail.I was a little taken aback when he said no to payment.He,s not working and I am...so he will be getting paid wether he likes it or not!:toothy10:

Great job by both of you. :cheers:

FABO has the best peeps onboard.

James could buy me some RHS heads, new cam set and roller rockers. I promise I will pay you back. :cheers:

Good job buddy. FABO rocks.

Well thank you guys for all the nice comments! It is very much appreciated! I love this site, and Mopar people are the best. I have been helped in many ways and I like to pay it forward. Scott, you really didn't have to send me a MO!!! But thanks buddy!

Badart: HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I just bought me a set of RHS heads for my stock bottom end 318. Remember "my 318 is no more" thread? That's what they are for so I'll update that thread once they get here, maybe tomorrow!

Again, thanks everyone for the nice comments! Much appreciated!

-James

Stop showing off mopardude! LOL No but realy good on you for making FABO fun and all. Now where do I send my wish list?

Hi James,how was the neighbors party?(any fluff there?)LOL.Hope you get your heads tomorrow and back out terrorizing the streets of Cali.Youz a good guy in my books.:read2:

Hey Scott! OMG there was some FINE women there! just wow...No action though...yet lol...And oh yea, I'm waiting for my heads, tomorrow I hope!!! I'll get pics and update my build thread!

Way to go James! I love that 'pay it forward' stuff. :-D

But Scott ..... fluff??? LMAO!!!!!!

I miss you guys in the chat. Hope all is well with both of you.

-
Back