Goodmark floor pans are junk

-

68dodge

Reaction score
Just recieved floor pans from Goodmark, they do not fit, all they are is a hand formed flat piece. Check with Rock auto, they sell the same thing. Order a set from Autobody Specialties. The picture of there floor pans look great. They even called me after the order was made. I got to talk to them and they said the floor pans should set right in. With a little trimming of the excess on the edges.

Goodmark sells chebbie crap. I thought that's all they were good for.

A friend of mine bought a Goodmark deck lid for his 72 Cuda. It didn't fit at all and was so flimsy that he could twist the thing with bare hands. He called them about sending it back and they gave him a refund and told him to not bother shipping it back. Says something about the quality of parts.

I bought a hood from them for my 70 camaro, and wow what a pile of ****.. it didnt fit right..

A friend of mine bought a Goodmark deck lid for his 72 Cuda. It didn't fit at all and was so flimsy that he could twist the thing with bare hands. He called them about sending it back and they gave him a refund and told him to not bother shipping it back. Says something about the quality of parts.

hahaha.lmao so funny!. they did not even want their own **** back!

AMD is the best.But they need to make 67-69 Barracuda quarters,trunk extensions,and lower quarter patches.

im sure amd is great, but they dont do floor pans for early a's. and this is pertaining to early a's. on my 63 valiant i used auto body specialties, and they pretty much fell into place when i trimmed out the old pans. i was very happy with them.

-
Back