Got a new set of wheels!

-
It still wouldn't hurt to have an actual pressure gauge so you know what it's holding at, that's a high mileage engine. I have cured many a flickering light over the last 35-40 years by adjusting the idle up. Sometimes a half a turn is all that's needed.

WOOT!! Looks like the new sending unit fixed my problem! Pressure gauge jumps right up to the 1/2 way mark like its suppose to now!

Now I just need to put the right tires on it, cause for some dumb reason it has p rated tires. Need front pads, a lower rad hose, rr axle seal, and rear main seal!

Cool,I retract my 100.00 offer now...LMAO.
Congrats on the new to you truck.

Thanks for all your input guys! I sure do appreciate the tips and advice! I suppose this could be a mini build/b.s. thread lol

P series tires will be fine, unless you plan on doing a lot of hauling. Glad you got your oil problem sorted out. Oh, and nice truck, btw!

P series tires will be fine, unless you plan on doing a lot of hauling. Glad you got your oil problem sorted out. Oh, and nice truck, btw!

I plan on it. I already have the bed chalk full of scrap!

WOOT!! Looks like the new sending unit fixed my problem! Pressure gauge jumps right up to the 1/2 way mark like its suppose to now!

Now I just need to put the right tires on it, cause for some dumb reason it has p rated tires. Need front pads, a lower rad hose, rr axle seal, and rear main seal!

very cool chuck , im glad that all it was !

Chuck glad it's fixed. Now blow the motor so you can buy the one from Lance LOL

is it a 2 wheel drive ? do you come across used tires chuck?

It is 2wd. I need van lca's and Dakota leaf mounts. It sits too darn high lol

Not really. 235/85/16 and 265/75/16 are both rarely seen. When I do change some, they're worn to the wires lol

Gotta get enough paint to do the wheels roof and hood.

Attachments

• image-753032560.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 125
It is 2wd. I need van lca's and Dakota leaf mounts. It sits too darn high lol

Not really. 235/85/16 and 265/75/16 are both rarely seen. When I do change some, they're worn to the wires lol

Gotta get enough paint to do the wheels roof and hood.

tires not for you

for me !!!!!!

-
Back