got in a fight today at my kids school

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
so today I dropped my son (almost 6) of at school
we went inside, and put his stuff away, then went back outside so he could play until class starts
he was running around with a group of four or five of his classmates
I looked the other way for a second and one of those little punk hit me right in the back of the head (honestly, I think it was my own son)

when I turned around all of them were coming after me, but you'll be glad to hear that half a dozen of 5 year olds were no match for yours truly

they had me running for a while but one by one I managed to hit them back, and I managed to hit quite a few of them right in the face

I was just about to put them all out of their misery when this little girl came up to me and started lecturing me on how "we're not allow to have snowball fights at school"

killjoy

here they would just expel the whole lot of you , 0 tolerance- ya know .

glad you had a great time, I miss those days with my son! Lawrence

I had a blast
I got him real good when I went to pick him up after school
some kids had tried to build a snow man, but were unable to stack the piece on top of each other
so I found what must have been the base, a snowball almost 3 feet in diameter and started chasing my boy with
ran him down and over

I guess its true what they say, old guys rule

That little girl is well on her way to being a dream killer... :)

The kid in use is still alive I see :cheers: great day sounds like diymirage, Thank you for the smile this evening :D:D

You have alot of balls (snow) to do that... LOL!

Good to have some fun with the kids....

you so crazy!!! :wav: :blob: principle is going to be looking for you Tuesday morning.. LOL - - :happy1:

My son had a woman principle in grade school. To say the least he hated that I visited often to ask the principle how he was doing. She was HOT!

At that age, we used to put small rocks in the middle of the snow ball so it had some more ''oomph''.
That is, until my dad found out!
Sounds like great fun you had, keep it up!

-
Back