Got my tuff wheel on.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I finally got around to installing my new tuff wheel(thanks badlilred)in my 73 Dart Sport.I,ve also swapped rear gears back to 3.23,s from 4.10,s.Next I,ll remove the slide-a-link setup and put them on my 66 Dart.I finally will be installing a rear swaybar also.No more racing the car,just street for it now.
View attachment 173939

Looks good Scott. It really gives a car a different feel. With those gears, and the new wheel, you'll be driving that beast everywhere. I need some 323's for mine too.

Outstanding move there scott =P~, Glad you have a cool driver to enjoy again :cheers: and the transformation is moving forward fast :happy10:

Outstanding move there scott =P~, Glad you have a cool driver to enjoy again :cheers: and the transformation is moving forward fast :happy10:

thanks good looking car but hey still a little racing every now and then lol its in the blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Looks good Scott. It really gives a car a different feel. With those gears, and the new wheel, you'll be driving that beast everywhere. I need some 323's for mine too.
Thanks guys,I,ve been neglecting this car all summer with working on the 66 Dart.Let me look and see what I have in my box of goodies Bill,maybe a spare set of 3.23,s?

..is that a original or a repop wheel?..looks great! im looking for one..and that pistol grip looks badd ace! sweet!8)

I finally got around to installing my new tuff wheel(thanks badlilred)in my 73 Dart Sport.I,ve also swapped rear gears back to 3.23,s from 4.10,s.Next I,ll remove the slide-a-link setup and put them on my 66 Dart.I finally will be installing a rear swaybar also.No more racing the car,just street for it now.
View attachment 173939

Looks great................. :cheers:

Looks good! I have a tuff wheel I need to put on my Duster. I have the mounting 'can' on another column I need to take off....just need to find the tools.

-
Back