Got the rallye wheels on yesterday

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
I finally got some rallye's on the Dart what a difference! It made a big difference in the look of the car.

HPIM5628.jpg

HPIM5634.jpg

HPIM5635.jpg

Yep.ralleyes are nice wheels.Make's her look real purdy.I like that Ford,too.8)

Yep.ralleyes are nice wheels.Make's her look real purdy.I like that Ford,too.8)
Thanks! The Ford is my Parents '67 Fairlane it's similar to the one Dad was driving when they met 40 years ago. They've had this one for about 6 years now and enjoy it every chance they get......

Yes sir =P~ that looks much better, I remember putting mine on :cheers:
What a great day that was 8)
The 66 ford fairlane is a dandy to, brother Ken had one, it was a merc calienta or something like that and I painted it a petty blue 8)
Congratulations dodgefreak73 :cheers:

Thanks everybody! I never expected so much positive feedback from a 4 door. I've had it to 2 cruise nights since I put the wheels on and got lots of compliments there as well. Thanks again everybody!8)

HPIM5621.jpg

HPIM5624.jpg

Those look great! Maybe I missed it in the posts, but where did you get the Rallye wheels from and were they a reasonable price? I am thinking of getting wheels like that too, but it looks like I may have to order them.

Those look great! Maybe I missed it in the posts, but where did you get the Rallye wheels from and were they a reasonable price? I am thinking of getting wheels like that too, but it looks like I may have to order them.
I swapped 2 small bolt rallye wheels for 2 big bolt ones and 6 months later got 3 more at a local auto flea market/car show for $50. I did have to clean them up and paint them but my total investment into this set of wheels was only $100 plus, they are not perfect but neither is the car. I've seen the prices some people want for a set of these and its scary but if you keep your eyes open you can still get them pretty cheap.

They look great and really dress up your car. toolman

looks awesome, i too will be putting rallyes on mine i got them paid for just have to pay for the shipping and get the centers and rings
Terry

-
Back