Gotta Sell Bruce's Cars.

-

f8green

Dodge Dart Nut
Reaction score
Hey,
Does anyone know what all Bruce had done to his cars? I have to sell the 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger and the 1965 Dodge Dart Station Wagon but I don't know what all was done to these cars. I've tried to get a hold of Curtis about the wagon, but have been unable to do so.

There was a lot of work done to these two cars. I have an idea as to what to sell them for but have no clue how to list them and I've never written an ad for a car before.

If you knew Bruce Budbill and maybe what all was done to these two cars, could you please help me? I'm at a loss here.

Thank you so much,
f8green
Melanie

Hey,
Does anyone know what all Bruce had done to his cars? I have to sell the 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger and the 1965 Dodge Dart Station Wagon but I don't know what all was done to these cars. I've tried to get a hold of Curtis about the wagon, but have been unable to do so.

There was a lot of work done to these two cars. I have an idea as to what to sell them for but have no clue how to list them and I've never written an ad for a car before.

If you knew Bruce Budbill and maybe what all was done to these two cars, could you please help me? I'm at a loss here.

Thank you so much,
f8green
Melanie

There is a thread on here about the wagon and all the work Waggin did to it. You should read that thread and you will learn something that you should know when finding a home for the wagon.

Thank you so much. I'm learning how to get around in here. Do you have any idea what that would be under?

Melanie, I have a good friend I had just given Bruce's info too right when yall moved him to Atlanta. So, he never called since Bruce was so sick. He might be interested in the 70 Swinger. Bruce had given me a price on just the car, because I am not certain my friend wanted all the associated parts......but we didn't know what all was there. I think there was a good bit.

I think it would be nice to have the cars offered to members here on FABO before they are offered any place else. Especially to the members that Bruce was real close to. People here cared about Bruce and he cared about them. Members having Bruce's cars (if they have the money to buy them from you in the tight economy) would be a tribute to Bruce.

I think it would be nice to have the cars offered to members here on FABO before they are offered any place else. Especially to the members that Bruce was real close to. People here cared about Bruce and he cared about them. Members having Bruce's cars (if they have the money to buy them from you in the tight economy) would be a tribute to Bruce.

I think that's a great idea. That way, they'd still be in the family so to speak.

id like to see the swinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Curtis(Waggin)should get first crack at these cars.I know he did a bunch of work on the wagon for Bruce(RIP).Try PMing him,he will eventually get the message.

I think Curtis(Waggin)should get first crack at these cars.I know he did a bunch of work on the wagon for Bruce(RIP).Try PMing him,he will eventually get the message.

X10, I agree with PBD on this, Waggin should get 1st dibs, then closest friends. Id hate to see someone get these cars for a good deal for the soul purpose of making money! In my opinion these cars are to go to a GOOD home.

X10, I agree with PBD on this, Waggin should get 1st dibs, then closest friends. Id hate to see someone get these cars for a good deal for the soul purpose of making money! In my opinion these cars are to go to a GOOD home.

I think if these cars are sold to a member that it should be an agreement that they are purchasing them for their own use and not for resale. If something should happen that the new owner is forced to sell one in the future then it should once again be offered to the FABO members with the same rules.

you know I just look at a few pics of his car and I must say this breaksssssss my heart everyone here are so wonderful god blesss everyone.

I wish I could afford one I would definitively love to have one.

I think if these cars are sold to a member that it should be an agreement that they are purchasing them for their own use and not for resale. If something should happen that the new owner is forced to sell one in the future then it should once again be offered to the FABO members with the same rules.

I agree Bill, but pretty hard to enforce. If someone is going to buy them to only flip or part out then they are scum anyway and will do what they can/want for a $. If an agreement is to be reached, I think full disclosure with purchase price, selling price etc. would be good.

So sad to see these cars and know that Bruce could really never get to enjoy them. RIP Bruce, you are in a better place now. If I had the cash I would buy one or both of em.

I agree Bill, but pretty hard to enforce. If someone is going to buy them to only flip or part out then they are scum anyway and will do what they can/want for a $. If an agreement is to be reached, I think full disclosure with purchase price, selling price etc. would be good.

Any ageement would only work for people that honor their word. In a tight community like this the chances would be better but not fool proof. One thing that would be certian is that a member that did a contract and parted one out would be in DEEP CRAP with the other members.

I ALSO AGREE THAT THEY SHOULD GO TO SOMEONE THAT HAS PERSONEL INTREST INTO THEM. AS I AM A 'flipper", i would not want to see that happen to these cars, as bruce was one fine fella.

but no to be rude, but you guys are comming up with some off the wall crap.!
how can you dictate as to what happens with the cars after someone pays for them with their hard earned cash.

i know that the thought that you guys are putting into it, is great, and if waggs wanted his old car back, do not get me wrong, i would be more than willing to donate to a better cause, to see that happen. it is just hard to see someone gonna have to sell the cars under such horrible conditions, yet, people that are in no way involved, try to set rules for the sale of the cars!.

i hope you under stand my point.
also, what happens if waggs or another person of intrest is unable to get them due to funds??????????????

I SAY, AS CLIFF AND STROKERSCAMP WERE ALSO VERY CLOSE TO BRUCE, AND IF EITHER OF THEM WANTED ONE AS A TRIBUTE TO BRUCE, I SAY I WILL DO ALL I CAN FINAICALLY TO HELP THAT HAPPEN, NO MATTER WHAT HAS TO BE DONE! MONEY IS TIGHT, BUT IT IS "FOR THE BETTER CAUSE" SO, .............

I AM SORRY. I TOOK THE FLIPPERS COMMENT TO HEART, AS THAT IS WHAT I AM. AM ONCE I RESPONDED THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICS, THEN IT WAS POSTED THAT FLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.... WELL, THAT IS THE WAY I TOOK IT, YET I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO BUY ONE, I JUST WANTED TO SEE PICS, AS I HAVE NOT.LOL I HAVE BEEN SELLING OFF ALL I GOT NOW TO FINISH ONE CAR......PINKY!

LET IT HAPPEN. I NW YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM GO TO A HOME ONCE AND FOREVER, BUTIF THE MONEY IS NEEDED BAD, THEY MAY NOT WAIT.

I too hope the cars go to a good home, even better if they go to someone that was close to Bruce. However, in this economy, just getting them sold will be hard enough without putting a bunch of rules on the deal.

I too hope the cars go to a good home, even better if they go to someone that was close to Bruce. However, in this economy, just getting them sold will be hard enough without putting a bunch of rules on the deal.

X2. Lets just try to get as much money for Melanie as we can. If it is a member who buys one, great. If I get called up(or down in my case) I just hope my family gets as much money as they can for my car, and I won't care who buys it.

This is a very sad subject, we will miss Bruce's posts on here. Take care Melanie.

340plot, this site if full of opinions and everyone is entitled to them. Im voicing mine as to what "should"happen. Of course it would be near impossible to enforce. I agree there should be a list of people that have 1st dibs. Then open it up to fabo members. No we cant dictate as to what happens to a car when someones $$ buys it. Think of how you would feel if someone showed up and started lowballing your wife after you passed away?? There are people that join this forum strictly for monetary gain. This is what I am putting out there for Melanie to be wary about. Although Im sure Wagg's, SS and Cliff and lots of other of Bruce's friends wont allow that to happen. Again only my opinion.

I hope whoever buys Bruce's cars will post up they buy and start a build thread.

-
Back