GPRS Mopars

-
Actually, I found out with this kind of transaction, there's only a 45 day window, and PayPal takes funds straight from my bank account, so I'm SOL there too.

This is the end, I guess. They managed to drag things out to the point that PayPal will not process a refund, which I tried explaining to PayPal is difficult since shipping from New Zealand takes about a month if all goes well.I tried contacting GPRS again and, what a shock, nothing. Guess I learned my lesson. Do yourself a favor and learn from my mistake. Don't trust these crooks.

Sorry for your misfortune Chuck. You`ve been hit with a double whammy with these guys not coming through with your order, and PayPal not refunding you also.

Needless to say I smelt a rat with these guys, early on when reading some other comments about them on other sites.

Just a correction from your comment above. GPRS are in Australia not
New Zealand where I come from. If these guys were here in NZ, I would have knocked on there door by now and told them exactly what I..... and a whole lot of other people they have conned....think of them.

You mentioned that you had seen similar parts that you wanted from Hemi Performance in Australia. There is another site Pentastar Parts and Restorations which have a good collection of old school resto parts and go fast bits. Worth while checking out.

http://www.pentastarparts.com.au/store/

Hope this helps
Cheers
Pete

Whoops. My mistake. I don't know why I forgot they were Australian. Classic American mistake. Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out!

-
Back