Gran Torino Movie

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
My wife and I just got home from our "date night", we seen the movie Gran Torino directed by Clint Eastwood, wow, it was a great movie. I won't give away any of the parts for those of you who have not seen it but I would recommened it. Clint was a tough guy again just like the old days! :-D

I haven't seen it yet so please all don't give it away. looks like a great flick.

Thanks for not giving anything away. Going to see it on Monday 8)

GREAT MOVIE Clint is 82 and still plays a great tough Guy.You think at 82 how can he still be a tough Guy?But he does it very well in this film.I hate to say it but probably one of his last movies.But who knows maybe he will live longer than George Burns did.Burns made it to 95 or something like that...
I just wish the movie would have been called Dart GTS..or Demon 340..
Jim

My wife and I just got home from our "date night", we seen the movie Gran Torino directed by Clint Eastwood, wow, it was a great movie. I won't give away any of the parts for those of you who have not seen it but I would recommened it. Clint was a tough guy again just like the old days! :-D

get off my lawn!!!!!'

Just so you know: George Burns 1896-1996. Almost 100 years and 2 months when he died.

Its on my list to see also, Clint is the man 8)

saw it, loved it.Clint is 78,maybe he's 82 in Haa-mong yrs.

Good movie. Potty mouth language over flows. The Ford plays a very small part.
Eastwood says this is/was his final role in front of the camera. He will continue to produce, direct, and write musical scores. He'll spend a good portion of this year in Africa working with Morgan Freemen again. Freeman plays Nelson Mandelah in upcomming film.

Went to the movie last week and saw it. First time i've been there in 4 yrs. Rather work on MOPARS. Still a tough guy that uses his head not his brawn. When you see it, at the end, you will say "Damn"
The next one i want to see is "Taken". It looks like this guy is a bad dude. It comes on next week here.
Don't ya just love it when the bad guys go down. Hello John Wayne!! Tommy Lee Jones could be that kind of actor if he'd just focus. He can play the roll of a tough good guy. "The Fugative"

My kind of movie is a "Beat em up", "Shoot em up", and "Knock em up"

Me and Jennifer went to see it friday,and other than the foul language,we loved the movie too.Clint reminded me a lot of my grandpa in this movie,lol.I think all of yall will like it.

The wife & I went & seen it on friday. Loved it. The crowd was laughing a lot at certain areas of the movie. I would recommend it to anyone. Like others said the ending will make you go wow.

Was a great movie, and Clint did a great job in it. Actually saw it before it came out. A friend downloaded it off the internet....

This movie is completely worth the price of admission! The story line is one of the best constructed plots I've seen among the modern movie makers. If there is someone who see's this movie and doesn't share at least a general appreciation for the Clint's work I would gladly like to meet them and give'm an ear full. "Blondie" can still rock it!

went last week seen it,, laughed my butt off all the way thru,,like seing dirty harry in his senior years lol,,,i heard they are considering asking clint to play the pilot in the movie they are making from the crash in the water in new york,,,," OK YOU ZIPPER HEADS "

Saw it today. Clint was perfect for this role.

Loved the movie.......:lol:

its a great movie...the best part is that i live in a highly populated asian area, and in the theatre it was the asians laughing the most at clints racist asian remarks...it was a good movie though- very good storyline...have to admit, i wasnt a fan of 72 torinos, but that one was mint...very handsome car

-
Back